Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Flasher

Cherry Crush

IF - 514
If alcohol were banned, what would your reaction be? (For purposes of this question, let's just stick with the views about alcohol, not the politics or legalities of it.)
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

handerful

Cherry Cropper

Re: IF - 514
I am not a big alcohol drinker. If it were banned, it wouldn't effect me personally.

However, I would be very saddened. It is a big industry and supports many others. Our culture would look a lot different without alcohol.
Image Image
RACHEL

Flasher

Cherry Crush

I love my glass a champagne every now and then, but I can honestly take it or leave it.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

I would be happy about it.

candykane

Sweet Cherry Pie

It would not bother me~
ImageImage Layouts for Jan 2011
LayoutsImage for Feb.2011

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

I would be happy about it.

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

It would be okay with me. Take it or leave it, but someone would find something else to take its place or we would be back to the moonshine days.
 Image ImageImage

Scrappy69

Sweet Cherry Pie

There was a time when I would have been truly devastated . . . but I've matured (ever so slightly) and think it would probably be good for my health/weight if it weren't out there tempting me so much.

gine

Cherry Garcia

No big deal... I'll take a coke :)
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!

megamay

Cherry Cola

oh no, I would NOT be happy! I love my glass of wine in the evenings after a long day or a margarita on the back porch.

I have some pretty strong political views, but not enough to get me picketing or anything - banning alcohol? oh yeah Id be marching on washington!

ncokely

Cherry Cola

It would be OK by me
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

glo85cam

Cherry Jubilee

Wouldn't bother me at all!
glo

[img:3st2c6tv]http://sbing.com/i/thumbnails/proudjubilee.gif[/img:3st2c6tv]

anazelia

Cherry Cola

indifferent. I don't drink enough to miss it

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

I'd have a whole lot more money...lol : )
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

sherry

Cherry Bing

i havea drink probably 3 times a year, so it would not bother me

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

I am a casual drinker anyway so I would not be too upset! Now I have a lot of friends who would be really angry! lol
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'd have to make my own wine??? Drat.

:winkb:
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.

MLee

Cherry Cola

We "accidentally" moved to a dry county in AR without even knowing that such places existed!!

We don't drink so it wasn't a problem except that there were no good restaurants in town.

Personally I wouldn't care. I think, however, we all know what happened to America the last time it was banned. :?

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

It really wouldn't bother me as I don't drink that much and prefer soda or non-alcoholic frozen tropical drinks. I have more of a sweet tooth. Now if you banned chocolate or peanut butter I'd be really ticked!

I'd like to think that it would stop people from drinking too much and doing harmful things; but there are many things in this country that are illegal that people still have access to. We tried banning it once in the prohibition days and we see how well that worked out!
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

As I only have 1-2 drinks a year, it would not bother me at all.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee