We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Smiles N Frowns for 5/12
Smiles: spent a nice afternoon cropping with some gal pals and then out to lunch. Got half an album done I am doing as a donation for a Pet Rescue Crop.

Frowns: the county is doing a controlled burn in the nature preserve behind our house and it smells like girls' camp...lol.
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Re: Smiles N Frowns for 5/12
smiles: Eldest DS just called; he and 2 friends have a chance at a 4 bedroom apartment and they may have a 3rd one who'll come in, too. Either way it's very affordable and he won't be moving back with the girlfriend. (Another long story)

frowns: I have to have a bone marrow biopsy on Friday. One of the docs thinks I might have early multiple myeloma while another thinks it could be pre-multiple myeloma, so I have to have it done to see who's correct. At least they're putting me to sleep as I insisted on.
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

JeanG wrote:smiles: Eldest DS just called; he and 2 friends have a chance at a 4 bedroom apartment and they may have a 3rd one who'll come in, too. Either way it's very affordable and he won't be moving back with the girlfriend. (Another long story)

frowns: I have to have a bone marrow biopsy on Friday. One of the docs thinks I might have early multiple myeloma while another thinks it could be pre-multiple myeloma, so I have to have it done to see who's correct. At least they're putting me to sleep as I insisted on.

Hope it turns out to be neither! Will keep you in my thoughts!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

JanetM

Sweet Cherry Pie

JeanG wrote:smiles: Eldest DS just called; he and 2 friends have a chance at a 4 bedroom apartment and they may have a 3rd one who'll come in, too. Either way it's very affordable and he won't be moving back with the girlfriend. (Another long story)

That's a big frown to have and I hope everything with the testing goes well, I'll say a prayer for you for good doctors and care.

Smiles- My oder from ACOT came today - pretty, pretty, papers in there. MY dd graduates tomorrow from massage therapy school.

Frowns- My youngset dd got sent home from work today she's had a really bad cold for a week now. :(

anazelia

Cherry Cola

smiles- cleaned my upstairs, took a nice walk to the park, had a milkshake
frowns-- no one took naps, girls are fighting like cats and dogs, had a milkshake

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Jean..good luck with that; I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Smiles: my foot doc released me! The bone is "solid as a rock" and I won't need to go back unless the "hardware" starts to bother me and I want it out.

Frowns: I've been on my feet way too long today..and it's painful right now; that and my left knee (from favoring one leg for so long) is bothering me!
Image Charlene

Tezzaa

Cherry Tart

Smiles: Another busy productive day spent finishing up our back deck for us to marry on in 3 weeks time

Frowns: A 13 DD who loves to back chat got on my last nerve this afternoon with her back chatting -- so she is currently grounded to her room.

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Jean, you will be in my thoughts! Think positive!!!!

Smiles: It was an OK day.
Frowns: It was just an OK day.

Lynda

gine

Cherry Garcia

Smiles: Got a sweet little package in the mail today

Frowns:10 hour workday with a bad migraine
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!

sherry

Cherry Bing

got to sleep in a bit while it rained and the thunder rolled
made some headway in cleaning the shelves in my laundry room, which are super disgusting

had dinner out

frowns- my sister had to put their beloved dog of 11 years down, I loved the dog too.

Janet

Cherry Jubilee

Smiles: Daughtry and Bon Jovi on Idol!!

Frowns: day of storms

Karenscraps

Cherry Berry

smiles - talked scrapbooking with my daughter and helped her with a LO

Frowns - boyfriend and daughter butting heads again (mainly him) and no scrapping tonight
Karen Y.

I haven't been an active paper crafter for a while and want to get back in the swing of things!

Kitkat137

Sweet Cherry Pie

Smiles: My New Cricut Create arrived today!!
Frowns: It didn't arrive until 9:01 PM and so I have to wait until TOMORROW to play with it
Kat >^..^<

Image Image Image

amberella

Cherry Bomb

Smiles: My presentation this morning went well, almost done with finals! And I had a really wonderful afternoon with a friend ;)

Frowns: Two tests tomorrow. Just gotta make it through... *sigh*
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

amberella wrote:Smiles: My presentation this morning went well, almost done with finals! And I had a really wonderful afternoon with a friend ;)

Frowns: Two tests tomorrow. Just gotta make it through... *sigh*
Good luck with exams!!!!

Lynda

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Smiles: made it through the hump day, had a nice cup of hot cocoa to warm me up (it was cold and rainy here) then worked out for the first time in weeks! made me sleep like like a baby!

Frowns: it was so cold and damp outside (but probably good for the flowers and garden)
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee