Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Smiles N Frowns for 5/11
Smiles: spent a nice day with my honey. finally got the invite to my dd's baby shower. Hope everyone else got theirs too (:() )!

We found some pieces that almost match the plate that got broken in the dishwasher for our dishes set.

Frowns: I didn't sleep well and am falling asleep at the key board zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

maryplus5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Smiles N Frowns for 5/11
:-D All games were cancelled because of the weather. Today was Michael's last day of school. Chicken Spaghetti is in the oven

:( Today was Michael's last day of school ( not sure how I feel about it!) I boiled a lot of chicken...and the chicken "scum" grosses me out!!

gine

Cherry Garcia

Smiles: Going out for dinner with 7 of my girlfriends tonight

Frowns: Forgot to bring DS's ss card for his driver licence apt today( I'm not so popular with him today)
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!

scraptag

Cherry Cola

smiles: I don't have to drive 100+ miles to pick up the concert tickets to Wango Tango that my daughter won, because I called and we are now going to pick them up at will call.

Frowns: I had too much free time, and didn't really do anything today. Why do I do that??? :?

handerful

Cherry Cropper

Smiles: I just landed a free ticket to the Cardinal's game tonite.

Frowns: I have so much to do that I really shouldn't go.
Image Image
RACHEL

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Smiles: Just finished cooking and eating a big pork roast dinner with the family Frowns: Tomorrow I have to go to an auction on a foreclosed property I hold a mortgage on, as the owners abandoned it and disappeared. Have spent days cleaning it out and 2 full dumpsters later, I'm exhausted!

Lynda

amberella

Cherry Bomb

Smiles: I have my two final papers ready to turn in! :D

Frowns: I have a silly poster presentation tomorrow, and two exams on Thursday that I have NO ambition to study for!
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Smiles: Stayed home in my jammies and got a lot done on my to-do list today!

Frowns: The rain. won't. stop.

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Smiles: Made it through another day at work with few problems.

Frowns: Have layouts started and can't decide how I want to finish them.
 Image ImageImage

JeanG

Cherry Cola

smiles: saw the orthopod today and surprised him with how much movement I have back in my arm. He said he didn't think I'd do this well. Then he asked me if I needed painkiller and I said no, surprising him again. Which, when you think about it, had him thinking I was a whining, complaining addict!! :-D

frowns: My arm has not healed very much and he's again talking surgery - in July!! No way will I go through that again until after my son gets married in September.
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

smiles: my 2 year old son was pretty good today. (he's been going through a naughty phase)

frowns: My oldest was goofing off in school today :( so he couldn't have ice cream with us.. it made me sad but I also believe it was needed!

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

:-D The weather is beautiful in California and I spent the morning shopping with hubby.

:( Received a call from my favorite aunt that my cousin just found out she has cancer of the liver, pancreas, lung and brain! It doesn't look good!
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

smiles: running around like a chkn w/ my head cut-off for 2 kiddies' separate bday parties (a week apart)
frowns: which resulted in getting less than 7 hours of sleep TOTAL for 2 days now :? i feel like a zombie!
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

smiles: it has been a beautiful day.

frowns: ds is not working yet.

JDs Mom

Cherry Bomb

Smiles: DH does not need a new transmission ($2500-$3000). What it does need is a new timing chain, water pump and thermostat ($400 total, including labor).

Bigger Smile: The mechanic took it right in and has promised it to be done before Friday! This man is going to get a case of his favorite brewski in addition to the $400 check, I swear!

Frowns: a satellite is off course and may interfere with another one up there and around the 27th, it may affect our cable? Seriously?? Not my tv!! They can't do that!! Somebody get up there and FIX IT NOW!!!!
Carol

ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT

formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Smiles: As of right now, I have none. :x But, I still have three hours left to this day.

Frowns: The sump pump broke. Thus the reason for no smiles.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Karenscraps

Cherry Berry

Smile - organized my scrapbook workroom alittle more, made room in mine and my BF's computer rooms for my daughter to store some of her college stuff in

Frown - Fenway (our puppy) showed off at Petsmart tonight during a training class graduation...( I think he has developed a fear of other dogs since he had a tussel with my uncle's dog last week...hope he gets over it soon).
Karen Y.

I haven't been an active paper crafter for a while and want to get back in the swing of things!

coversu

Cherry Blossom

Smiles: Scrapped four pages after work today WOO HOO!
Frowns: rainy and cold day
Dawn

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

smiles-- had a normal day..nothing good nothing bad.

frowns.... I am not as smart as my 4th grader..as is apparent by my inability to help her with her homework( by the way it was helping her make a power point presentation.. we did not do those when I was in school)

Tezzaa

Cherry Tart

Smiles: Found this site today & spent some of my fiances cash in the store lol

Frowns: My darling daughter ate the last choc fudge brownie :(

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee