Get an extra 10% off everything with code FALL10
PLUS get a free $5 gift card with a $50 purchase with code FREE5

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: Crop hangover anyone?
ScrapGoo wrote:Ladies, ladies... the correct term for this is a "cropover". :winkb:

Good to see everyone is in one piece this morning!
lol! good morning Jess! how's the little guy doing?
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

beachlover wrote:
ScrapGoo wrote:Ladies, ladies... the correct term for this is a "cropover". :winkb:

Good to see everyone is in one piece this morning!
lol! good morning Jess! how's the little guy doing?

Doing well, thanks! It was a little warm here last night and he woke up at 4am to play in his crib... for 45 minutes. Someone didn't give him the memo that he should be sleeping!

But he is napping now while I take a verrrrrry long time to wake up. :?

beachlover

Cherry Addict

LyndaKay wrote:Thanks Ann for the photo tips, but I thought pictures had to go to an online site first before downloading to the Gallery. Don't know where I read that, though. I'll just have to try it, because my picture are stored on my computer.
maybe you are thinking of photobucket? I had that confused at first... you have to save a pic to your acct before you can use it there :-D

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Cropover anyone?
So Jess have you caught up on all your scrapping of the little guy yet?
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

naney1952 wrote:So Jess have you caught up on all your scrapping of the little guy yet?

Not. Even. Close :?

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

ScrapGoo wrote:
naney1952 wrote:So Jess have you caught up on all your scrapping of the little guy yet?

As cute as that little guy is, you must be snapping pictures every day!:-D
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

beachlover

Cherry Addict

ScrapGoo wrote:

just don't wait till he's 21 like me :? I'm so busy scrapping current stuff that his baby books are all torn apart and by the time I get back to them, my memory will be gone and I won't know what I'm doing!

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

He's so cute you're going to have a library of albums by the time he is 21 Jess!:-D
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

naney1952 wrote:He's so cute you're going to have a library of albums by the time he is 21 Jess!:-D

Haha! Thanks... I DO actually worry about this! I have a ton of albums already and those were pre-baby. I don't really know where I will put them all.

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

ScrapGoo wrote:
naney1952 wrote:He's so cute you're going to have a library of albums by the time he is 21 Jess!:-D

Haha! Thanks... I DO actually worry about this! I have a ton of albums already and those were pre-baby. I don't really know where I will put them all.

LOL....oh just knock out the back of house!
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

LyndaKay wrote:Did anyone here play bingo? How many of the 7 games did you get to? I played 3, had fun, but no wins.
I played 5 and I did get 2nd place in one the rest I was one away from bingo lol, I still had fun even thought i didn't really win and I still get a cool prize! can't complain at all! They are fun just to play.

handerful

Cherry Cropper

I'm back at work. I ended up not doing much in the way of scrapping this weekend. My girls cropped, but my mojo fled. I have lots of ideas for some challenges. I hope to get a couple done tonite and tomorrow.

YEah for the extra day!
Image Image
RACHEL

dismith

Cherry Blossom

I played 2 bingos games. Not a winner but was a fun time.
If my grandson wasn't here I would be scrappin now but I have to leave for work in a few hours.

Does the site let you down load more than 4 submissions a day? It cut me off when I tried to upload the 5th one.

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

dismith wrote:I played 2 bingos games. Not a winner but was a fun time.
If my grandson wasn't here I would be scrappin now but I have to leave for work in a few hours.

Does the site let you down load more than 4 submissions a day? It cut me off when I tried to upload the 5th one.

I think they limit everyone to 4 to give everyone a chance to showcase theirs.
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

Scrappin13

Sweet Cherry Pie

I have to clean up my croppy mess today!
Molly

beachlover

Cherry Addict

dismith wrote:I played 2 bingos games. Not a winner but was a fun time.

they ask that you don't do more than 4 a day, but make excuses during crops... I have noticed though that when trying to upload to ythe gallery I keep losing connection, but that could be IE?

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Scrappin13 wrote:I have to clean up my croppy mess today!

I've made a small (very small) dent in mine this morning.:?
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

dismith

Cherry Blossom

Hey...another colt's fan! I am an Indy girl.

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

dismith wrote:Hey...another colt's fan! I am an Indy girl.

hey Indy girl! I'm from Indiana but up in the northwest corner near Chicago. I love the Colts though!
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

Ok I seriously need to talk... I think I need like a hundred and thirty posts to make the next rank. Also I am working on Challenges. I am about to sketch a couple more, I just finished challenge six and when it dries and I can put the flowers on I will take a picture.
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee