Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

The crop is almost over :(
Thank you all for playing with us!!
We want to thank Kristin and everyone at ACOT for letting us play!

Feel free to post hear what you liked, as well as what you think we could have done differently. Or, if you would feel more comfortable, pm Kristianne or me ;)

thanks for a great weekend!

I am off to award the last of my points and answer any questions that you all may have!
~pam~

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Re: The crop is almost over :(
thanks to all of the CT and to Kristin and Brandon and any others behinds the scenes!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

ScrapyCandy

Sweet Cherry Pie

Thank you!
Scrapycandy

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

It was a very fun weekend. Loved all the trivia and games. Thanks for your hostessing!! I know it must be a lot of work.

Lynda

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Thank you all I had an awesome time!
ImageImage 

javalove

Cherry Bing

Great crop! It's obvious how much time and effort many people put into the planning and successful execution. Thanks to each and every one of you!!!
Lisa

Image Image

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

I always love the crops here. You meet such wonderful new ladies and get to play with old firends

I love when we play gallery search or highlight a gallery

I always love Sus cryptos and word scrambles

The themes of the crops are great

Of course the challenges

all the FUN

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Image \ ImageImage

kgr1920

Cherry Picker

Thank you all to the team ..... was so much fun.

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Yay! Not that it's over, lol, but it was great, and I still have lots of scrappy motivation & Challenges to do! My one 'complaint', if any, is that again I found the Friday Challenges a bit restrictive... I didn't really get scrapping until Sat. when I had more to choose from. But, if I'd had more potential LO's ready ahead of time that wouldn't have been as much of an issue. Otherwise it was a great mix of games & such! I *really* appreciate all the work everyone puts into this, I know it takes a lot!! *MUAH* to all of you! :)
Image Image

sugar_crystalz

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'm sad- this was a lot of fun!

I loved the challenges and the guessing games. I didn't like the 80s theme so much because I don't know anything about it to participate in the trivia and stuff like that. But overall I had a great time and look forward to next year! And all of you hostesses did an amazing job!
**Crystal** Scrapping, knitting mama to 3 girls!

aceason

Cherry Bing

Thanks guys for hosting this! With small kids at home and a husband in school, it's not always convenient to attend all day crops at my LSS and this was perfect! Do a fast scrap, throw in a load of laundry, come back and do a layout, feed the kids...

I enjoyed a little of everything, Fast Scraps, Challenges, Classes, and fun games, and won a few too!

I like that the schedule was around the clock and really enjoyed seeing what was going on all over the world.

Way to go guys!

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

This was my first full crop, and I just want to acknowledge the hours that must have gone into planning this! I have been here since Friday, and it was nonstop games, challenges, talking, it was great! Wonderful prizes and so many points!!! ACOT truly ROCKS!!!!

PS. I moved up in ranks from Cherry Blossom to picker, and almost to Berry!!!!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

beachlover

Cherry Addict

thank you, all of you for everything you do to make this so much fun for us! I hove all the games and its so fast paced! keeps me going; I just can't focus enough to think about scrapping while I am playing, so that is why I am glad we have extra time to complete the challenges! it all works for me :-D
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! There is absolutely nothing wrong with this Crop! I enjoyed every second of it and am amazed how you are able to do an around the clock online party without any issues. I always was intrigued and captivated by all the games you were all able to come with for the theme and loved to reminisce about all of it! I bow down to you guys for all you have done and loved every bit of it! Thanks Again!
~ Carissa ~

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I loved the games, and of course, the fast scraps and the "build me a layout/find in the gallery/shop in the store" games. Mostly I liked the camaraderie and the laughter! Edit: and thank you to all of the CT and to Kristin and Heidi and the guests that came!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

maryplus5

Sweet Cherry Pie

LOTS of fun as usual. May I suggest free babysitting and taxi service available at the next one? That way I would not miss a thing and these people...that are in all my pictures that I scrap... would not interupt me! THANK YOU ALL for all your hard work that you put into this!

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Love the fast scraps, missed all the bingos, love the really late games, around 3:00am est and 2:00am cst the site goes really slow due to uploads or maitiance
and maybe shoudn't schedule a game,bingo, or fast scrap during that time.

This was really fun and I loved the classes! Thanx to all the CT's and their creativity and imagination!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

Kaylas_Bah

Cherry Berry

GREAT CROP! Lots of fun playing games and BINGOs. Excellent classes. Thank you ladies for hosting.:)
Lori
Image Image

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

It's been a wonderful crop. I wish I had been more prepared, but then I say that every time. The games have been great. And while I haven't won any of the fantastic prizes offered, it was fun trying!

Thanks to all the CT's, Kristen and all the ACOT folks that help pull this off everytime!
Laurie

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Thanks Pam! You guys have been awesome!!

Return to “NSD Crop 2010”