Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: CHAT with ScrapHD *HERE*
What other new functionality are in the works?

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

Speaking of Cropping...

For your photos: You can do square/rectangular cropping, freehand cropping, star, circle, and heart!

QUICK TIP:
To use the Freehand cropping tool, click on Crop, Freehand, then use your mouse to click around the image you'd like to crop out!
Make sure to choose A Cherry on Top as your retailer when you create an account on ScrapHD!

lilmacgil

Cherry Picker

MamaK321 wrote:you could also work around that limitation by layering a paper under and over the one you want only a strip of. If that makes sense? I'm glad to hear it is a feature in the works. :)

I've thought about this...haven't tried it yet. I've done all the other manipulating of the sizes. It's a lot of fun and really easy. FYI, I use a net book, which is NOT made for this and I still get a lot done. Of course now I want to get a full size laptop...saving up!
Julia

Image Image Image

Visit my blog!

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

I was able to crop a picture with a different shape in this layout. Will there be more shapes added in the future?

http://www.scraphd.com/scrapbook/2426
Laurie

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

sheresas wrote:Do you just copy and paste your photo's to the paper? I'm just trying to figure out how it actually works.

You would click on PHOTOS and use the green plus sign to upload your photos
Grab them off of your harddrive
Drag and drop them onto the canvas
Make sure to choose A Cherry on Top as your retailer when you create an account on ScrapHD!

lilmacgil

Cherry Picker

shd-katy wrote:Speaking of Cropping...

For your photos: You can do square/rectangular cropping, freehand cropping, star, circle, and heart!

QUICK TIP:
To use the Freehand cropping tool, click on Crop, Freehand, then use your mouse to click around the image you'd like to crop out!

OOOOOO I have to try this!
Julia

Image Image Image

Visit my blog!

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Are uploaded pics kept, or do I need to upload new photos each time I create a new page?

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

letumom wrote:I was able to crop a picture with a different shape in this layout. Will there be more shapes added in the future?

http://www.scraphd.com/scrapbook/2426

I do not think more shapes are on the immediate list of upgrades, but I can add it to the list and present as an option if you guys think it's necessary. Just let me know!

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

fong33 wrote:Are uploaded pics kept, or do I need to upload new photos each time I create a new page?

Uploaded photos from your hard drive will still be there when you log back in!

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

fong33 wrote:What other new functionality are in the works?

One that I can mention is more/better photo editing options right in the builder :)

Also, multiple page themes

Some other things are in the works, but I can't really say until we get a little further into it.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

So far all I've used are premade designs.

In PSE, with templates, I can layer a paper over an element, and it is immediately cropped to size. Is that available in ScrapHD?
Laurie

immom2anc

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'd love to be able to edit the photos a little more in it. I noticed I had a giant zit in my photo and couldn't get rid of it without first running it through my other photo program. :)
**Kristen**
My photography: http://www.kristencarterphotography.com
Image Image ImageImage Image

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

letumom wrote:So far all I've used are premade designs.

In PSE, with templates, I can layer a paper over an element, and it is immediately cropped to size. Is that available in ScrapHD?

No, immediate cropping to size is not a functionality of ScrapHD.

The cool thing with layering in ScrapHD is it is super easy to do. No matter when you've brought an element onto the canvas you can move it backwards and forwards with just a simple click!

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

immom2anc wrote:I'd love to be able to edit the photos a little more in it. I noticed I had a giant zit in my photo and couldn't get rid of it without first running it through my other photo program. :)

I agree with this.

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

immom2anc wrote:I'd love to be able to edit the photos a little more in it. I noticed I had a giant zit in my photo and couldn't get rid of it without first running it through my other photo program. :)

TOTALLY agree....remember, right now ScrapHD is in Version 1. It's AWESOME right now, but will keep getting better ;)

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

shd-katy wrote:

TOTALLY agree....remember, right now ScrapHD is in Version 1. It's AWESOME right now, but will keep getting better ;)

and the cool thing is all you have to do is log in to get the upgrades when they are released. Nothing to download or maintain or purchase! It'll all just magically happen!

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

how will we know that the upgrades (or new features) have been added? Will we get an email?
Laurie

lilmacgil

Cherry Picker

I would love to see a black and white option in the filter function for photos too!
Julia

Image Image Image

Visit my blog!

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

QUICK TIP:

SEARCHING!
My favorite way to find what I am looking for is to pick a paper or embellishment that I know I want to use. When you are in the builder and you scroll over that element, it will pop up the name, kit name, object name....For example, say the paper I want to use is by American Crafts...When I scroll over it, it is named

American Crafts - Craft Fair - Millie Singler

I can now search for Craft Fair and all of the papers from that line will pop up! You can also search Craft Fair in the embellishments category and see if there are matching embellishments for that line

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

letumom wrote:how will we know that the upgrades (or new features) have been added? Will we get an email?

Yes, these will be announced via our email list, blog, twitter, and Facebook

Return to “NSD Crop 2010”