Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: CHAT with ScrapHD *HERE*
Ok, so let's say I join and start uploading, but then decide I can't maintain what I have on line. Then what?
Laurie

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

sheresas wrote:I have hp photosmart printer. You said special paper. What type of paper would I need?

See the post with ScrapHD paper...it is AMAZING quality! It comes in true 12x12 and true 8x8 sizes!!
Make sure to choose A Cherry on Top as your retailer when you create an account on ScrapHD!

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

MamaK321 wrote:Did you know.... ACOT carries the Exclusive ScrapHD photo paper?!? I have experienced the quality in person and have to say that it is wonderful! :-D

DOyou know if it work well with the Epson 1900?

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

sheresas wrote:I have hp photosmart printer. You said special paper. What type of paper would I need?

ACOT sells the Exclusive ScrapHD paper in two sizes, 8x8 & 12x12, here in the shoppe. Or you can use any other brand of photo paper, just make sure to set your printer settings to the proper paper type to get the best finish. I like to use HP semi-gloss photo paper but that is because I haven't gotten my ScrapHD paper yet. ;)
Image Image

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

I responded to this, but I don't think it posted!! The ScrapHD paper that ACOT has is INCREDIBLE! The quality is really amazing. It comes in true 12x12 and 8x8 sizes!
Make sure to choose A Cherry on Top as your retailer when you create an account on ScrapHD!

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

If you use the unibind system, you can also print on 8.5 x 11.
Laurie

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

letumom wrote:Ok, so let's say I join and start uploading, but then decide I can't maintain what I have on line. Then what?

I'm not sure I understand...you start uploading the digi files you already have, and can't maintain the files?

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

letumom wrote:Ok, so let's say I join and start uploading, but then decide I can't maintain what I have on line. Then what?

I would suggest when uploading product to ScrapHD, don't delete from home. You ALWAYS want to keep a copy of your digital files!!! Being able to store online with ScrapHD is a handy backup but never rely on only one source. Save to an EHD, CD, DVD, secondary pc... whatever it takes to make sure you have extra copies of your files backed up.
Image Image

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

letumom wrote:If you use the unibind system, you can also print on 8.5 x 11.

I love, love, love the Unibind...they also have 8x8 and 12x12 books! The ScrapHD sizes are 12x12, 8x8, and 5x7....we will be adding 8.5x11 in the future. I'll tell you though, I've printed some layouts 8.5x11 that were created in other sizes and they've come out nicely. You'll just have to play around and see if it works for you if you're trying to work with a non-supported size.

lilmacgil

Cherry Picker

Would it be possible to be able to crop the papers in ScrapHD? Some of them have great designs and I would love to be able to use a "strip" of them rather then just being able to scrunch them into a samller version...OR is there a way to do this I haven't figured out yet?
Julia

Image Image Image

Visit my blog!

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

Katy is so awesome!! She regularly posts new challenges on the ScrapHD blog! Facebookers!! add ScrapHD to your list
Image Image

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

lilmacgil wrote:Would it be possible to be able to crop the papers in ScrapHD? Some of them have great designs and I would love to be able to use a "strip" of them rather then just being able to scrunch them into a samller version...OR is there a way to do this I haven't figured out yet?

That's a great question! Right now you can't actually crop a layering paper (...stay tuned...) it has been a largely requested feature! What you can do is use a layering paper and resize it. If the paper has a pattern you risk distorting the pattern when you make it a strip...You could click properties, maintain aspect ratio, and it will keep it a true square no matter how big or small you make it. This makes it easy to use it as a strip on the edges, but it doesn't completely fulfill what you are trying to do. SO, we think this is an important feature to add..

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

you could also work around that limitation by layering a paper under and over the one you want only a strip of. If that makes sense? I'm glad to hear it is a feature in the works. :)
Image Image

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

MamaK321 wrote:Katy is so awesome!! She regularly posts new challenges on the ScrapHD blog! Facebookers!! add ScrapHD to your list

Thanks, I'm blushing now ;)
Facebook is my addiction of choice, so yes, if you are on Facebook that is where you'll get the most up to date info! I also try to keep up with Twitter and of course, our blog!

FB: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pag ... 867?ref=ts
Twitter: twitter.com/scraphd
Blog: blog.scraphd.com

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

MamaK321 wrote:

I would suggest when uploading product to ScrapHD, don't delete from home. You ALWAYS want to keep a copy of your digital files!!! Being able to store online with ScrapHD is a handy backup but never rely on only one source. Save to an EHD, CD, DVD, secondary pc... whatever it takes to make sure you have extra copies of your files backed up.

Oh, I planned to do this anyway. I guess my question was more one of integrity for the designers I've purchased from. I'm presuming that I'm the only one that has access to my files? I'm thinking about the TOU's.
Laurie

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

shd-katy wrote:
lilmacgil wrote:Would it be possible to be able to crop the papers in ScrapHD? Some of them have great designs and I would love to be able to use a "strip" of them rather then just being able to scrunch them into a samller version...OR is there a way to do this I haven't figured out yet?

That's a great question! Right now you can't actually crop a layering paper (...stay tuned...) it has been a largely requested feature! What you can do is use a layering paper and resize it. If the paper has a pattern you risk distorting the pattern when you make it a strip...You could click properties, maintain aspect ratio, and it will keep it a true square no matter how big or small you make it. This makes it easy to use it as a strip on the edges, but it doesn't completely fulfill what you are trying to do. SO, we think this is an important feature to add..

Being able to crop it would be great....

shd-katy

Cherry Tart

letumom wrote:
MamaK321 wrote:

Oh, I planned to do this anyway. I guess my question was more one of integrity for the designers I've purchased from. I'm presuming that I'm the only one that has access to my files? I'm thinking about the TOU's.

Yes, you will be the only one with access to those files! Great question too!

immom2anc

Sweet Cherry Pie

shd-katy wrote:

That was the thing that made me sooo frustrated when I was trying to make a layout. I'm used to reshaping my pieces and making them fit whatever size or shape I want and I couldn't do that in ScrapHD. I did like the choices that you had, but it wasn't fulfilling my vision of my layout. So I'm glad to hear that will be in the future.
**Kristen**
My photography: http://www.kristencarterphotography.com
Image Image ImageImage Image

sheresas

Cherry Blossom

Do you just copy and paste your photo's to the paper? I'm just trying to figure out how it actually works.
Sherry K

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

MamaK321 wrote:Did You Know..... you CAN use all those digital products that you have already purchased from ACOT and other shoppes! :winkb:
that is awesome!

Return to “NSD Crop 2010”