We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

Re: Smiles N Frowns for 4/11
Smiles: I placed an order with ACOT! The sun was shining and I was able to spend some time enjoying it.

Frowns: Didn't go to Maple Festival as I couldn't get anyone to go with me and all I really wanted was to buy some maple candy, so didn't feel that I should waste the gas (an hour drive one way) and the calories.
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Smiles: Got a 2 Page layout done! Got to take advantage of Walgreens free photo offers through the week and pick them up today! All fantastic prints for FREE!!!! Got 2 8 X 10's and 20 prints. I could have gotten more but missed out on a few days of their offers!!!! Plus they had solar lights for our sidewalk path for only $1.99 a piece!! SUCH a DEAL!

Frowns: Got a really bad headache and nauseated while scrapbooking.. think I was concentrating to hard!!! Scanner is giving me issues so can't post when I finally get to scrapping!!! Think I have to hit it around a bit!!!!
~ Carissa ~

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Smiles: Gorgeous day, so I raked up piles of pinecones from the yard and washed 6 windows outside. Tried a new chix recipe, too.

Frowns: 6 days until my cousin's wedding and I still don't have a dress!

Lynda

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

SMILES: Got to sleep in today. It was almost 70 degrees. I got to work in my garden!!! DH BBQ'd hamburgers for dinner. What a gorgeous and amazing day!

FROWNS: NONE! Abosolutely NONE!!!
Becky

Image Image Image

SunnyinNY

Cherry Blossom

:-D great workout at the gym

:? finding a new virus on my laptop at home & not being able to afford to fix it!

JeanG

Cherry Cola

smiles: It was a quiet day. My youngest DS came out to have DH amend his tax return; he and his fiancee bought a house Friday and they want the $8000 back ASAP to help pay for the wedding. It was great to see him.

frowns: Photoshop 8. Enough said!! :-D
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

candykane

Sweet Cherry Pie

Smiles ~ great day yesterday my 6 and 8 year olds got to get their new roller skates out and learned how to skate.

Frown~ I can not find my photos of the beach from 2005
ImageImage Layouts for Jan 2011
LayoutsImage for Feb.2011

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Smiles: a beautiful, sunny day again today; got lots of cleaning done and met my ds's future in-laws, who are wonderful people

Frowns: the weekend ended too fast
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

maesie

Cherry Blossom

Smiles: The sun was out!! I spent the afternoon at my aunt's house and had a great time :)

Frowns: I knew I had to come back to work today. lol.
~MaryEllen

Imageshoot for the moon ...
even if you miss you'll land among the stars!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee