Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Re: Dexter
I tried watching it when it first came out, but just didn't like it.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I don't have Showtime, so I can't see the updated shows, but I love that show!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

girlsmommy

Cherry Bomb

Dexter is one of my all time favorite shows! Love me some Dexter. :-D
Stacie

Image Image Image Be who you are, not who you think you should be.

handerful

Cherry Cropper

Ahh! I love Dexter! Dh & I got hooked a few years ago when they had the writer's strike & they showed season 1 on CBS. We watched season 2 & 3 on dvd - and now we have showtime! ;-)
Image Image
RACHEL

wimom

Cherry Bomb

Glad you are enjoying Dexter! Isn't the writing just fantastic? Never thought a show about a serial killer would appeal to me, but one episode and I was hooked. The funny scrapbooking references are in Season 3, so you have that to look forward to yet!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

JDs Mom

Cherry Bomb

We LOVE Dexter!! So dark and morbid and hilarious at the same time. His comments to himself are priceless...and everytime Masuka opens his mouth it's so inappropriately funny you just scream!! I would like to try to find that catchy lil' theme for a ringtone, too! Did you know that Dexter and the girl who plays his sister Deb are a couple (don't know if they married or not yet) AND that Michael C. Hall has been battling cancer this past year in real life? I wish him well--it truly is one of the most well-written and acted shows on tv.
Carol

ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT

formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...

handerful

Cherry Cropper

JDs Mom wrote:We LOVE Dexter!! So dark and morbid and hilarious at the same time. His comments to himself are priceless...and everytime Masuka opens his mouth it's so inappropriately funny you just scream!! I would like to try to find that catchy lil' theme for a ringtone, too! Did you know that Dexter and the girl who plays his sister Deb are a couple (don't know if they married or not yet) AND that Michael C. Hall has been battling cancer this past year in real life? I wish him well--it truly is one of the most well-written and acted shows on tv.

Yes, they are married.
Image Image
RACHEL

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

My niece has gotten me hooked. We don't have Showtime but I've watched all of season 1 and am trying to locate season 2.
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

maesie

Cherry Blossom

Random side note: Dexter is my Mom's maiden name, so whenever I see the title of this post for a split second I think it's a reference to my family. lol.

I love the show but don't get to see it much because I don't have Showtime.
~MaryEllen

Imageshoot for the moon ...
even if you miss you'll land among the stars!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee