Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

carrie123

Cherry Cola

Photo rut?
Does anyone else go through this? I have TONS of photos but when I look through them, none of them jump out at me and say "scrapbook me". They for some reason are all looking the same and all though are good pictures really aren't giving me any inspiration. My kids are ready to kill me because the last couple of days I have been following them around with my camera hoping to capture some photos that want to be scrapbooked.

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Photo rut?
LOL yes! I tend to make a card or a project at that time. Its not that I don't wanna be creative, but sometimes my mind needs a break from layouts. :)

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

I know what you mean. I have a hard time doing holiday LOs. The pictures always seem so posed to me.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

kguercio

Cherry Bing

Don't try too hard, it will just come based on a sketch or products you have all of a sudden something will click!
****Kelly****

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

I do too, my hubby never understands since I am behind in photos and I have a lot to pic. I just have to "feel" it. Luckily right now I have the opposite problem too many pics I want to scrap.
I go back and forth. If it gets really bad I make a card and then try a simple lo or sketch.

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

I have this happen too sometimes. Maybe you could pull out some products you want to work with and then find pictures to go with them. Kind of reverse the process a little.

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

yes i agree....making a cute card always helps me!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

yup - me too. When this happens I go back through my older pics and try and get some inspiration from them
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

Rici76

Sweet Cherry Pie

Ha, I love this! I feel the same way, waaaayyy tooo often. I sometimes pull out the same photos over and over and hope to see something new pop up...lol.

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

I have tons of ideas, but my photos never seem right for them.
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

JeanG

Cherry Cola

I'm with jodcod. The pictures never seem right for what I had in mind. Then I dig through the photos and try to find a better one...
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

JulianaM wrote:I have this happen too sometimes. Maybe you could pull out some products you want to work with and then find pictures to go with them. Kind of reverse the process a little.

I will do the same thing...though my girls are getting a little tired of the camera this week as well. It is spring break so I am hoping to get tons of new pics..becuase then after I get on a roll, the olders pics will talk to me.

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

oh my goodness YES!!!! I am in such a photo rut lately! I don't have any good pictures and life is so boring, there is nothing to take photos of. Even Easter... not a single photo was taken cause we didn't really do anything. :(
Image Image

handerful

Cherry Cropper

This is exactly why I cant scrap in chronological order!
Image Image
RACHEL

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Yep I am in a photo rut right now! I keep dragging my dh to different places hoping to get photos that will inspire me!
ImageImage 

anazelia

Cherry Cola

yep. kind of feels like that now actually. it stinks.

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

I just wish I can find a good chink of time to scrap, but I understand where everyone is coming from. I've been through that before with photos.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee