We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Smiles N Frowns for 4/4
Smiles: all the family over for Easter...got to feel one of the twins doing somersaults in Little Mama's tummy. First time I've felt one of them move...gave me the shivers...I am going to be Nana Jules, really! We biked this morning so I don't feel too guilty about having a full plate for Easter supper.

Frowns: I am stuffed!

NEXT?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Smiles N Frowns for 4/4
Smiles: Had a wonderful day. Weather was just perfect. I had easter dinner at my sil's family. The grandkids colored eggs and then had an egg hunt.

Frowns: Have to go back to work tomorrow after having a four day weekend.
 Image ImageImage

lilmacgil

Cherry Picker

Smiles: I finished another digi LO (I'm so addicted to ScrapHD!) and we had a very nice Easter dinner.

Frowns: (sorry this is so sad but I can't pick anything else today) an officer on my department was killed in a car accident early this morning. Please pray for his family - his wife is pregnant with triplets.
Julia

Image Image Image

Visit my blog!

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

lilmacgil wrote:Smiles: I finished another digi LO (I'm so addicted to ScrapHD!) and we had a very nice Easter dinner.

Frowns: (sorry this is so sad but I can't pick anything else today) an officer on my department was killed in a car accident early this morning. Please pray for his family - his wife is pregnant with triplets.

I am so sorry to hear this...prayers for the family!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

lilmacgil wrote:Smiles: I finished another digi LO (I'm so addicted to ScrapHD!) and we had a very nice Easter dinner.

How incredibly sad! Sure makes yo think about the fragile nature of our life here.
Becky

Image Image Image

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

Smiles: A great Easter weekend spent with son, dil and granddaughter. She was so excited to get a visit by the Easter bunny.

Frowns: My daughter lives in southern California and Im listening to details of the earthquake. No major damages thankfully!
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Smiles: It's been a nice quiet weekend for me. No time for travels, so I missed being with my family. But have really enjoyed the down time.

Frowns: Back to the grind tomorrow.
Laurie

sherry

Cherry Bing

smiles- I made a wedding card I really like
frowns-did nothing special for Easter

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Smiles-Had a Wonderful day with the family! Gorgeous- PERFECT Weather and nothing but laughter and smiles everywhere! Got some amazing photos!!!!

Frown: My hubby having to work and not being able to spend as much time with his family as we did and really missing out on some great moments!!
~ Carissa ~

immom2anc

Sweet Cherry Pie

Smiles: sunny weather, swimming, bbq with the family, hiding easter eggs, finding easter eggs, decorating bedroom

Frowns: missing the rest of the family in california, not quite the same without them on easter.
**Kristen**
My photography: http://www.kristencarterphotography.com
Image Image ImageImage Image

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Smiles: All 3 boys were with us for a big dinner today. It was in the low 80s today on the coast!

Frowns: I ate too many jelly beans (but I did walk on the threadmill)

Lynda

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Smiles: OMG! I had the best day ever! Went to a smart people talk, had brunch with a handsome man with he tightest abs you've ever seen, went to the academy of Natural Sciences, met a new gal pal, had water ice with her, took a nap, and now I'm headed to dinner at my favorite Italian spot.

Frown: Ummm.... Rent is due tomorrow, and I forgot to put my check in the mail!
Leslie

SunnyinNY

Cherry Blossom

:-D had Easter dinner w/a wonderful friend, made friends w/her son & his girlfriend, enjoyed a night out

:? going back to work tomorrow after a great three day weekend

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

imwickedwitch wrote:

How incredibly sad! Sure makes yo think about the fragile nature of our life here.
oh that is just too sad! Prayers for his family, especially his wife!

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

smiles: had a great easter with my family and dh and I got all caught up on lost tonight, we can watch live on tuesday.

Frowns: thinking about the poor woman pregnant with triplets and widowed :(

Kitkat137

Sweet Cherry Pie

Smiles: Spent a great day with my husband and son
Frowns: I have to wake up earlier than usual tomorrow
Kat >^..^<

Image Image Image

hlg1rose

Cherry Berry

Smiles: Enjoyed spending time with DD#1 and her BF

Frowns: Missed not having DD#2 and her fiance with us this year.
[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... picker.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]

heleneNY http://emptynestscraproom.blogspot.com/[/url:dgoiopbi]

"The skin I'm in is alright with me, it's not old, just older" ` JBJ

[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/gallery2/211014-490.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Was a beautiful day

It is now storming. Tornado warnings, they have sound the tornado alarms.

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Smiles: Great Easter with most of the family.

Frowns: Middle DD turned 40 and makes me feel old. Youngest DD lives in NC and they weren't able to make it for Easter.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

Smiles: DH is back from his trip to Seattle.

Frowns: There is some major crabbiness going on in my household.
***Tanya***

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee