Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Year in Review: Digi Style
This tip is really just a commonsense idea for how to create a year in review page in digi. I did this for a digi CT reveal and now I think I want one of these pages to start each of my yearly family albums!

You have already scrapped the layouts. Now, all you need to do is find a template with 12 photo spaces (or make one of your own), and choose a layout to represent each month of the year! Plug them in and voila! Easy peasy year in review (or decade in review, like my layout). ;)

Laura
 Image    Image         Image

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Year in Review: Digi Style
Someone else did something like that a while back too; great idea! I'm stuck on the title page for my current album & am just starting out mixing in some digi, but maybe for a future one it could be a great way to highlight your favorite layouts in the album - an index, so to speak! So if you're trying to find a particular LO, just look at the first or last page of the album & there they are! I label mine w/dates but I don't always remember when a particular thing happened & often end up leafing through several albums to find something....
Image Image

MLee

Cherry Cola

this is one of my all time favorite pages of yours. Thank you for the tip and reminder because I absolutely want to do one of these for the end of my yearly album!

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Fabulous!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I love this Laura! This would be a fabulous thing for me to do for my granddaughter's first year. (Now all I have to do is scrap the many months that I haven't done yet.)

ImageImage Image Image  

colormegirl01

Cherry Blossom

Love it, I'm going to have to imitate!

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

too stinkin cool! Thanks!
Becky

Image Image Image

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Fantastic work, Laura, I love it. I love recap pages, they are fun to make and a great way to reminisce.

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

That is such a great idea Laura. You are so creative! No wonder you are an art teacher. Awesome work.
Image ImageImage

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

awesome idea Laura!!!
Image~Angie~

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Love this idea - may have to use this for a couple of baby books I'm doing right now.
Laurie

Return to “Scrapbooking Tips”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee