Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Flasher

Cherry Crush

WYR 3-24 *May Offend*
Would you rather go one full year without sex or one full year without the internet?
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: WYR 3-24 *May Offend*
Without a doubt, without the internet.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

That's an easy one....I already know I could do a whole year without sex......can't do a day without internet :-)
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

I can barely stand to go on vacation without the internet. So my answer is I am not giving up the internet.
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

ammielou

Sweet Cherry Pie

sex, since i don't have a dh anymore, easy!
})i({ *´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•' Amy T * })i({

Image Image Image 

megamay

Cherry Cola

I can't go a day without the internet, so yeah, Id give up sex. but what does that mean EXACTLY :winkb:

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

megamay wrote:I can't go a day without the internet, so yeah, Id give up sex. but what does that mean EXACTLY :winkb:
yeah, define sex... :greenwinkb:
Becky

Image Image Image

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

hmmmmm... I would have to give up the internet.. but I will have a hard time doing it.

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

shayla_rose wrote:hmmmmm... I would have to give up the internet.. but I will have a hard time doing it.
Oh my goodness that could be taken the wrong way lol. My mind must be in the gutter but I mean it would be hard staying off the computer a year.

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Yeah, there are no tricks to this question and no way to cheat. You may only kiss your spouse. No hanky panky, no touching below the neck. Make sure you really think about that. :greenwinkb:

Cherry Jubilee

I'd give up the internet

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

This is sad but I would rather go without sex! I need my internet!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

One full year without sex! I can not live without the internet.
ImageImage 

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I could manage a year without sex - I think. haha! But I'm on the internet every day so better keep that around. :-D

MLee

Cherry Cola

I would rather go without sex. Right now DH is in AR and I'm here in IN so it wouldn't be too hard. ;)

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

I'd give up the Internet.

Lynda

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

without the internet.
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

sherry

Cherry Bing

without sex, easy.

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I've already done way more than one year without sex :( :( :(

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

yes but sex doesn't mean you have to have a partner :-D so depends on your definition of sex HAHA.

I would still have to say sex. I am on the internet everyday so.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee