Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

glo85cam

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Favorite Childhood Cereal
My favorite was (and still is) Rice Krispies followed closely by Cheerios.
glo

[img:3st2c6tv]http://sbing.com/i/thumbnails/proudjubilee.gif[/img:3st2c6tv]

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

suslvgeo wrote:I LOVE YOU ...have I mentioned that??

Lucky Charms HANDS DOWN and I too wish they would just leave the marshmellows alone!! Although if they wanted to put MORE in the box I would be good with that....did I just say that...shhhhhh don't tell my Jazz peeps that. :winkb: :-D
Ya know what they should do?? Just sell the marshmallows....skip that other healthier stuff in there ;-)
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

SWAY2865 wrote:I loved Captain Crunch and I never eat it now because I finally got smart enough to figure out that the roof of my mouth was going to hurt like heck the next day.
Oh god! I hate this. You can't eat it two days in a row or you can't eat anything else!!
Image Image Image
Cyndi

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

scraptag wrote:My husband won't allow sugar cereals, so I get them when the kids are on break, just because they are so fun, and they should have them as kids. That being said, there is still a half box of fruit loops in the cupboard from Christmas because my kids can't stand milk. They claim that they get the runs every time they have it. So, I don't really even get cereal anymore, except for my hubby and myself. Real bummer.
Ok....I can't beleive that I am admitting this, but when I have fruit loops, I get bright green doodo......don't know why........
Image Image Image
Cyndi

Strawberry Creations

Cherry Blossom

I love Cheerios with Fruit cocktail and Frosted Flakes! Yummy
Total for 2010: 2 (12x12 pgs) 25 (8x8 pgs) 30 cards, 75/75 invitations

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Love my Lucky Charms

aceason

Cherry Bing

I always loved Life cereal. I still do but I usually don't get out the door with more than a cup of coffee. I should try eating it for dinner.

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

Apple Jacks and though I still enjoy them, it's not as much as I used to
Image Image

amylw

Cherry Blossom

have always loved my Cheerios :)

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Oh, and I still eat my Lucky Charms the same way I did when I was three. I eat the actual cereal part first and save EVERY marshmallow for last. That way, my last bites are of nothing but marshmallows. Yep, I'm 41 and STILL do that!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

I wasn't allowed sugar cereals as a kid. My mother thought sugar was the food of the devil.
Leslie

amynymom

Cherry Blossom

I was rarely allowed to have it, but I LOVED Crunch Berries. Haven't had it in years though. And I have my kids off of food dyes so we won't be buying that anytime soon. lol

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

My fav as a kid was the one with Tony the Tiger! Frosted Flakes.

These days I eat Kashi - Go Lean Crunch.
Laurie

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

KIX! and CHEERIOS! and Cream of Wheat!
Image Charlene

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sugar Frosted Flakes
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

Mom2Bri

Chocolate Covered Cherry

cynderellaj wrote:
SWAY2865 wrote:I loved Captain Crunch and I never eat it now because I finally got smart enough to figure out that the roof of my mouth was going to hurt like heck the next day.
Oh god! I hate this. You can't eat it two days in a row or you can't eat anything else!!

I love Capn' Crunch too! It's usually gone in a couple of days. I can't eat just one bowl of it. And you're right it kills your mouth.
Teresa --"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace."
http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... linkie.gif

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

What kids cereal didn't I like???? haha I loved Fruit Loops, Captain Crunch and Count Chochla! (The last one was good hang over cereal in University!)
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Laura wrote:Have you outgrown the cereal you ate as a child? You know, the brightly colored, sugar loaded, yummy cereal we're not supposed to eat now that we're older?

I haven't. I still eat Lucky Charms on a regular basis. I just wish they'd stop tinkering with the marshmallows - making them swirled, making them sparkly. Just leave them alone. In fact, just go back to the original four - pink hearts, yellow moons, orange stars and green clovers!
Dude, I feel exactly the same way! I've always loved Lucky Charms and I still eat it, although now I eat all of it (when I was little I could only eat the cereal part if there was at least one marshmallow on the spoon - when I was out of marshmallows I was done with my cereal :bluelol: ; now I eat all of it). But I don't need all these fancy marshmallow shapes and colors, I always liked the original 4.

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

My childhood was in the late 40's and early 50's, so there was not the variety of cereals that are around today. Basically, there was Wheaties or Rice Crispies. At least that's all I remember. I used to eat Rice Crispies because I liked the "snap, crackle and pop" sound they made. In the winter, I would eat hot oatmeal or Malto-Meal with toast. This thread brought back some very happy memories for me. Thank you for taking me on a trip down memory lane. That's just what I needed. :-D
Image ImageImage

candykane

Sweet Cherry Pie

PB captin crunch
ImageImage Layouts for Jan 2011
LayoutsImage for Feb.2011

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee