We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

Re: Everybody having fun?
I had to go to work today so I got a late start on the crop... but I did the Fast Scrap and working on Challenge 1. :-D
Stacy

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

playing games and having a ball

Lynda

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Howdy! I spent my day grocery shopping with a secret side trip to Archivers :)

I've done a fast scrap and played some games...
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

Hi - I did a fast scrap and played a lot of games
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

Sweyo

Cherry Picker

I had to take my son to the doctor's today and I have a horrible head cold. I have only played games, hoping to scrap tomorrow.

Stephanie
Stephanie http://www.quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com/
Independent Close to My Heart Consultant

cat1393

Cherry Cola

stayed home from work. 8 inches of snow....when will Spring get here!

I want to work on 2 Challenges.

Played a few games too!

Christine

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

Having fun! Did Laura's class and fast scrap... for me that is really good!
ImageImage Image
Ann

Cherry Blossom

No snow here all winter except for the mountains. Quite the change over last winter. Chatting, prepping for challenges and waiting for next class. This is great!

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I had a pretty good day and I was able to get off of work at 1:00. I've done 2 fast scraps and 2 challenges. I've also palyed a few games. I'm loving everything!
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Feeling a bit frazzled at the moment - I can't believe how fast 5 hours has gone!! Just finished Fast Scrap #2 and also did #1, but no layouts yet. Lots of games & chatting. Gotta go eat dinner soon then be back later!
Image Image

Cherry Blossom

Oooh...and grocery shopping at archivers, my kinda shopping. LOL. :)

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

kittymomma wrote:I had a tough week ---and A REALLY bad morning!!!! I got pulled over in the snow this morning because my lights weren't on with my wipers! (I literally let them swipe ONCE!!--really, I do because they give me a headache...) anyway, I only got a warning...but was told I don't have the right to pull up a couple feet and pull into a parking lot instead of stopping on the side if a winding 2 lane road with no shoulder in a snowstorm! (Silly me, try to keep us both safe!!!)

Grr..... but I am over it! ROFL

So far, I have done to two fast scraps and am working on ch. 1. Played a few games too!

So sorry, I'm sure that was frustrating! Where do you live to have that as a law??
Image Image

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Just getting started myself!!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

koala1966

Cherry Delight

I'm all about the cropping today, and my mom (mstee) and my niece (HelloKitty94) both showed up to crop with me. I've given them full reign in my scrapbook closet, who's jealous? :bluelol: I finished the first two fastscraps (although I was 2 minutes too late on the second one) and I'm almost done with the first challenge. I've also been helping these folks manuever around my scrapbook supplies, lol.

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

I've played games and done 1 fast scrap. I'm also working on the first 2 challenges!
Leslie

deejerry

Cherry Tart

just got started and waiting on more snow, I love to scrap when it snows.:bluelol:

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

I just got here!
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

jaziscrapper

Wild Cherry

Like you Laura, I teach the 'Youth of America'. I also had a difficult week. I've been on here playing games, watching dh play COD and am now watching the Olympics so I can see Apollo race:winkb:

Cherry Picker

chatting a little - wrote down the challenges (you know I have to pace myself!! LOL) and am looking at some paper and pictures. Oh and I submitted some words for bingo!!
Rona - my blog

cholsen

Cherry Blossom

Just getting started really. Got 2 sick kids, so waiting on them to go to sleep before I start scrapping. Went to Michael's today to get some extra adhesives, and of course they were out of the one thing I went to get. But scored some other things that I didn't need, but liked when I saw them-spring themed. Other than that, pretty good day. Having fun with the challenges.

Return to “February Crop 2010”