How many kids do you have?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Wheeliegirl
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 131

Re: How many kids do you have?

Post by Wheeliegirl »

I have two sons. One is 20 and the other is 15.
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-
ajkulig
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 47

Post by ajkulig »

momof2g wrote:I have 3 with 1 more coming in April - Madeline is 10, Emily is 8 1/2, Garrett is 22 months, and Clara is due April 28th (Garrett's 2nd bday!)
We are done after #4 arrives, 4 is a nice round number :-D
You know whats funny? I want an odd number lol
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}
ksbella
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 45

Post by ksbella »

We have 4 and one on the way in August. 5 is our limit though, he/she (dont know sex yet) is our surprise baby. Our eldest Dominic is 4, we have twins Nicholas and Makayla (2) and Annabelle (1) Bubs 5 is due in August
::Kirsty::

ImageImageImage
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2146

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

I have 3 sons, ages 31, 28 and 27, 3 daughter in laws, 2 grand daughters (5 and 2) and a new one due this summer!!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
ajkulig
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 47

Post by ajkulig »

ksbella wrote:We have 4 and one on the way in August. 5 is our limit though, he/she (dont know sex yet) is our surprise baby. Our eldest Dominic is 4, we have twins Nicholas and Makayla (2) and Annabelle (1) Bubs 5 is due in August
lol Well we have kids very simillar in ages my oldest will be 5 in July and I have twins as well!
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}
sandradee
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 68

Post by sandradee »

We have 3. Son Jeffrey is 20, daughter Samantha is 10, daughter Baylee is 7 and my granddaughter Baylee is 1.3 years old.:-D
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1053

Post by pawprints »

jcsmaestra wrote:I have 2 living sons, Nick (45), and Donald (44). My youngest, Vincent, died at age 18. He would have been 37 now. He is always in my heart.
Mary I am so sorry to hear this.

Image Image Image

JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Post by JulesinParadise »

Are we counting husbands in that? lol

I have an adult son( 38)
and adult daughter (34) and a wonderful son in law( yes! I count him as one of mine)...who is 33

and then there are "the boys" our two furbaby cats!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
RitaS
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 299

Post by RitaS »

I ditto the thought that those of you with more than 2 get huge kudos from me! I know I would not have the energy for more than our precious two.
Our son is 12. We wanted/tried/waited a long time for #2....and ended up going the adoption route for health reasons. Our youngest is now 7. In many ways 5 yrs a part is great - and now Kyle can babysit Abby - we pay him a little less than a regular sitter, so it saves $.

On the other hand, if they were nearer in age they would play better together. Yes, at times they do, but as Kyle gets older it is getting to be less and less. Of course Abby considers all his friends hers, so when big bro has friends over she fully expects to play with them too, and sometimes not so kindly big bro lets her know they are his friends and not hers. Ah well...we are working with him to try to get him to understand how much nicer life would be if he was an encourager and not trying to tear her down so much. I suspect jealousy has a bit to do with that.
Rita S

Life is about second chances. There would be no hope if God didn't give us another.

sherry
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1

Post by sherry »

I have 2 daughters, ages 22 (her bday is today!) and 18. The 22 yr old is a Senior in College, the 18 year old will be going this fall. I am going to miss her! I come from a big family (6 kids) and have always appreciated having 5 siblings- it's wonderful as you get older, but I just could not find the patience or energy to have more children than 2. I truly admire those that have bigger families, and wonder how you keep your sanity.
PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Post by PezKat »

We have none besides the cats (Ginger, 13, and Oliver, 11) and no plans to (I'm 42)...
Image Image
anazelia
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 803

Post by anazelia »

We have two- almost 2 and close to 4- and we are DONE.
Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Post by Sandi0805 »

I have one daughter that will be 39 on April 1st and she has blessed me with 3 beautiful grandchildren, Samantha 11, Drew who just turned 9 and Elizabeth who just turned 5.
 Image ImageImage
gonecamping
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 129

Post by gonecamping »

I have 2. Both boys. Kyle turns 19 on friday and Aaron is 16.
***Tanya***
writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Post by writerlady »

I have 2 sons, 25 and 29 tomorrow!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

jcsmaestra
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 930

Post by jcsmaestra »

pawprints wrote:
jcsmaestra wrote:I have 2 living sons, Nick (45), and Donald (44). My youngest, Vincent, died at age 18. He would have been 37 now. He is always in my heart.
Mary I am so sorry to hear this.
Thank you, Barb. I am working on a scrapbook of him, and also an album of photos he himself took. I was blessed to have such a beautiful, sweet son in my life, and lucky to have had him in my life for as long as I did.
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 323

Post by Flasher »

We have 2 - one of each!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

naney1952
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 8

Post by naney1952 »

No human kids either just 2 cat furkids....girl, Shelby and boy, Moose.
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN
milmomma
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 67

Post by milmomma »

Well I legally got my first kid-dh twenty something(he doesn't like me saying numbers)
Then I got my furbaby Arrow she is now 4.
Then two months later I had my first boy- Xander- 4
Next was my girly- Ali- almost 3(next month)
Also we got 2 beta fish when we got here 6 months ago.(so they are roughly 6 month ish old)
And tomorrow I'm suppose to pick up our newest furbaby- 9 weeks

With all the mouths to feed and bodies to clean I think 2 children is good enough for me.
grifscap
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 109

Post by grifscap »

I am the oldest of seven. So I planned just to have two children. they are five years apart in age. I have been very happy with dh and my plan.

Return to “General Talk”