Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

momof2g

Cherry Berry

Re: How many kids do you have?
I have 3 with 1 more coming in April - Madeline is 10, Emily is 8 1/2, Garrett is 22 months, and Clara is due April 28th (Garrett's 2nd bday!)
We are done after #4 arrives, 4 is a nice round number :-D
Francesca

Marie D

Cherry Bing

Just one.... DS turns 7 in September. And it's not by choice or from lack of trying for more!! But unfortunately we haven't had any luck.....:(
When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.
John Ruskin

Proud DT member at

Image Image Image Image Image

javalove

Cherry Bing

I have four (7, almost 9, 12, and 19), and my fiance has five (19, 23, 25, 31, 32). He also has one grandson.
Lisa

Image Image

sakura-panda

Cherry Blossom

Three -- 6 years old, 1 year old, and 3 years old. We're not planning to have any more. :)
~ Katie ~

Sus79

Cherry Cola

I just got Xander so far, and he is 2 years old :blueinlove:
ImageImageImageImageImage

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

We don't have any, except for the LARGE 4 legged kind! (A horse!!!)

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

We have two, my son is 28 and my daughter is 26. We also have a 17 month old granddaughter and our furbaby Boomer. We lost our other furbaby Cider 6 1/2 years ago.

ImageImage Image Image  

nmelton

Sweet Cherry Pie

fourth graders in my class that is!!

I have really have no children!! I want 3 though!

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

Marie K wrote:Just one.... DS turns 7 in September. And it's not by choice or from lack of trying for more!! But unfortunately we haven't had any luck.....:(
Ditto! (except our son is 9).
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

Wyknotwyme

Cherry Blossom

I'm in the 4 club...... Anthony (24), Paul (23), Zac (20) & Reba (18);
We also have my sns Zac's girlfriend Tiff (19) and my granddaughter Breanna (14 months) with us.

It's a joy having them al around, of course I am used to the large family as I am the 2nd of 6~;)
Scrap for the memories, because life is passing by
-Rita

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

HoldenOn2Love wrote:I have two kids, my son is 16 TODAY!! (gosh I am feelin so old)! And my daughter who is 14! I am very happy with just the 2. That was all we wanted! I am the oldest of Seven, I did not want a big family, way to hectic on the mom!!

Woohoo! Happy birthday to your son!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

We have four purr-babies. NOt exactly how we had planned our family to be... everything we did was planned around having children. I became a teacher so I could have the breaks and vacations with them.... we bought our house based solely on DH's income so when we did start our family--I would be able to stay home....

but life throws you curve balls and the best laid plans don't always happen....now I am 39.....

ChrissyTina

Cherry Bing

I have four. Madison (Madi) will be 10 (CANNOT believe it!). Andrea will be 9. Jeremiah (or Jerm as his baby sister calls him) will be 6. And Julia (who's attitude and stubbornness has earned her the nickname "turd" affectionately of course) will be 3.

Of course, we only call her turd or turdlet when she is acting like one!
Chrissy

Marie D

Cherry Bing

kittymomma wrote:We have four purr-babies. NOt exactly how we had planned our family to be... everything we did was planned around having children. I became a teacher so I could have the breaks and vacations with them.... we bought our house based solely on DH's income so when we did start our family--I would be able to stay home....

but life throws you curve balls and the best laid plans don't always happen....now I am 39.....

I'm the same age and am giving up hope for a sibling to DS..... BUT my mother was 38 when she had me, her first biological child and got pregnant once again at 41 but chose to have an abortion.
When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.
John Ruskin

Proud DT member at

Image Image Image Image Image

kcatt79

Sweet Cherry Pie

I have 9, 8, and 7 year olds, boys on the end, girl in middle, and one that was due four days ago, and still hasnt decided to make his appearance yet.

wife of one, mother of FOUR! :)

http://socksscrapsandotherthings.blogspot.com/

MaBuglet

A Cherry on Top

Four. Reilly is 10, Rori is 7, Reece is 5 and Raegan is 4.
CHEERS~~

scrappie_stacie

Cherry Bomb

I have 2 boys... ages 13 and 7.

---------------------------------------------------------

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

I have 2 living sons, Nick (45), and Donald (44). My youngest, Vincent, died at age 18. He would have been 37 now. He is always in my heart. I must say it was fun raising 3 sons. Every day was an adventure with them. I have no grandchildren, not even daughters-in-law yet. Maybe someday soon. My grandniece and Godchild, Jamie, is like a grandchild to me.
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

javalove wrote:I have four (7, almost 9, 12, and 19), and my fiance has five (19, 23, 25, 31, 32). He also has one grandson.
Congrats on your engagement. What a big family! Wishing you the best of love and luck!
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

I have two sons. One is 20 and the other is 15.
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee