Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

stephfez

Cherry Bing

Things besides food to stock up on....
What other things do you stock up on for the crop?

I so need to get more adhesive and also want to try to find the acrylic holder since ACOT is out - should have ordered it earlier. also need to make sure my MP3 player's batteries are charged and if I want any new music to get that.
Stephanie

Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Re: Things besides food to stock up on....
adhesive, cardstock and get your photos printed (or uploaded) now! LOL!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

Rest up before the weekend. Have Tylenol close by. Make sure the house is cleaned and laundry is done before the crop (so you don't have kids or dh bugging you for their favorite shirt). Organize your scrap space. Lots of cardstock, adhesive, punches, cutter, scissors, etc, etc. I always have a bottle of Tylenol close by, just in case.
ImageImageImage

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Lots of adhesive. I'm running a little low, but should have enough to get me through.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

How bout that camera! Make sure those batteries are fresh, or the camera is charged!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Adhesive, adhesive, adhesive!
And cardstock!

And adhesive! :)

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

lots of adhesive and I need to find some pics that I want to use
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I'm going to try to pre-plan a couple of layouts! And clean up my scrapbook room. (which is also my ds's video game room and so there is a recliner and bean bag chair always in the way besides pillows and pop cans and snack/chip bags!)
I just got an order from ACOT so i'm supplied with white cs and few stickles and a few new colors of Glimmer Mist!! I've made sure I have plenty of photos printed!! I just hope I can get to a computer when i need to. It's alittle tough when the kids are all home!

btw, The crop starts on Friday, right? What time does it start?
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

joannie wrote:I'm going to try to pre-plan a couple of layouts! And clean up my scrapbook room. (which is also my ds's video game room and so there is a recliner and bean bag chair always in the way besides pillows and pop cans and snack/chip bags!)
I just got an order from ACOT so i'm supplied with white cs and few stickles and a few new colors of Glimmer Mist!! I've made sure I have plenty of photos printed!! I just hope I can get to a computer when i need to. It's alittle tough when the kids are all home!

btw, The crop starts on Friday, right? What time does it start?

3 pm.
Laurie

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

Adhesive, Card Stock, Black Journaling Pen ( mine died ) - and a few other little things... headed to Micaels later today since hubby is "paying" for some stuff for the crop the weekend.

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

adhesive and adhesive....

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

adhesive and getting my photos printed!

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Adhesive and a variety of photos are definitely the most important! I think I'm just about as stocked up as I can be! I've even got extra trimmer blades and extra Cricut blades and mats!

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

And when they sat adhesive think more than one kind! I ran out of glue dots my fiirst and second crops because I only thought to buy enough refills for my tape/glue runner. Oh and you need way more than you probably thing you do, I think I tend to you use more especially during the fast scraps just because I am in such a rush!

Also I use my xyron X more than any other time.
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

A "DO NOT DISTURB" sign for scrappy room door and deadboalt if necessary.
Image ImageImage

nene

Cherry Delight

Duct tape and Benadryl
Image Image
Rosa sat so that Martin could walk. Martin walked so that Barack could run. Barack ran so that our children could fly.

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I like to watch movies sometimes while I scrap, so I will pull out a few of my fav's ahead of time, charge up the iPold for when I want music
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

Tums for all that junk food we'll be eating. I just got 3 rolls of adhesive, so that will be plenty especially since I usually end up playing games instead of scrapping, but who knows this time.

I may not buy special food this time, because last time I kind of got sick on all that junk.

Also, I am hoping to get laundry and dishes done so I can just relax. My DH has been talking about him going out of town on Saturday, but I am not getting my hopes up yet as he always changes his mind.
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

Glue Dots! Man, I go throught a lot of those during a crop... also make sure I have plenty of embellishments and get my pictures printed. :-D
Stacy

beachlover

Cherry Addict

has anyone mentione adhesives :winkb:
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee