Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

mybasketofscraps

Cherry Tart

Re: Black and White **CONTEST**
Here's my submission. This is a Photo CD Holder.

This is the inside:

Cherry Jubilee

Okay, just so you know . . . this Black and White contest is very challenging. I've revised my layout I don't know how many times. I'm reprinting photos for the 2nd time because Ive changed my mind for oh . . . about the 4th time on how to do this. But, I will get it done. It's my mission now. LOL!!!

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Wow, awesome projects everyone, and welcome to all the newbies!! :)
Image Image

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

amazing projects everyone - this certainly was an inspiration . Finally got my head around mine. Here it is

http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery_show/,15599081,cid
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

I love all these black and white layouts. Great job, everyone!!!
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

JDs Mom

Cherry Bomb

HeImagere be mine...
ImageImageImage
Carol

ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT

formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

I can't believe i forgot to post my submission to the thread... anywho here it is!

scrapmickey

Cherry Tart

What a wonderful project you all have made. Wooooohooooo!

Here's mine:

This was not so easy! But I managed to find me some black and white stuff. The text tag is from Teresa Collin's Friendship line. It's covered with Glossy Accents.

Hugs,

Mieke
DT Epiphany Crafts Fashion Accessory team
DT Bird is the Word challenge blog
DT coordinator Little Shop of Sketches
Here you can find my blog

Sus79

Cherry Cola

Wow, that is some fabulous pages all around :inlove: :inlove:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Desperate-Housewife

Cherry Tart

This is my first time playing with a challenge here on ACOT. It was a real challenge not throwing in anything red in color because I SO wanted to. LOL You can find detailed photos on my blog: http://desperatearmyhousewife.blogspot. ... stake.html Thanks for the inspiration!

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Desperate-Housewife wrote:This is my first time playing with a challenge here on ACOT. It was a real challenge not throwing in anything red in color because I SO wanted to. LOL You can find detailed photos on my blog: http://desperatearmyhousewife.blogspot. ... stake.html Thanks for the inspiration!

Just read your blog! Awesome layout, awesome journaling, and oh BTW - Welcome to ACOT!
Laurie

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Desperate-Housewife wrote:This is my first time playing with a challenge here on ACOT. It was a real challenge not throwing in anything red in color because I SO wanted to. LOL You can find detailed photos on my blog: http://desperatearmyhousewife.blogspot. ... stake.html Thanks for the inspiration!
Wow, that was very brave of you to share something so personal and difficult! I'm glad you can look back on it now with that positive perspective, and it's a great layout. :) Welcome to ACOT!!
Image Image

fhpgirl

Cherry Tart

When will the winner be announced?:-D

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

fhpgirl wrote:When will the winner be announced?:-D

It usually takes awhile as this is by vote and Sus has to wait til the people get back to her
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Wow! I really love this layout. And your Blog, and the great sites you have turned me on to. Thanks.
I'm really glad you made the CHOICE to leave that guy.

Desperate-Housewife

Cherry Tart

I'd like to thank the person who PM'd me to let me know I didn't submit my LO in the right area. I'm a first-timer here and I appreciate the help! xoxo

MammaJamma

Cherry Tart

Oops, are we supposed to post a copy of our submission here too? I had no idea. Doing so now, hope I'm not too late.

CindyF

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

MammaJamma wrote:Oops, are we supposed to post a copy of our submission here too? I had no idea. Doing so now, hope I'm not too late.

Oops. I had no idea either. Oh well...here it is anyway!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

scrap-o-holic

Cherry Bing

love, love, love your bravery in this LO. I too was in a similar situation and understand. Thank you!
Sometimes the one you think is your knight in shining armour might actually turn out to be a retard in tin foil!

luvbubbles2

Sweet Cherry Pie

Hmm....might have to try this!
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice"
~Frank Sinatra

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee