Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Tools of the trade (Albums)
I just ordered 6 American Craft D-ring albums from J's yesterday. They were on sale & I found a free shipping code online so it was a great deal. Can't wait to transfer my overfull post bound albums to them. I'll still use the post bound albums I have for the ones that are not too full.
ImageImage

ArmyWife95

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I have CM albums and K and Co. I haven't branched out to 3 ring yet. I have a hard enough time getting anything in my notebooks.

alunmax

Cherry Tart

:) Hi,

Yeah, only used 12 x 12 postbound because then they can all fit together in my shelves. I never thought ring binders had any advantages, but some of you are convincing me otherwise. Maybe I'm letting my storage dictate my choices rather than the other way round.

Alunmax
Scrapping guy from England: http://www.Themed-Scrapbook-Idea.com

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I love the 3 ring binders.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

I also prefer to use 3ring binders too. They are easier to hold all those LO that I seem to keep making!;) ;) ;)
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

I still use post bound albums that I got at Costco. Guess I need to check out the 3-ring
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

EyesForBeauty

Cherry Tart

I use 3 ring binders for my printed digital pages. My HP printer only does 8.5 x 11, so I use matte photo or presentation paper and put them in Staples medium weight acid-free sheet protectors (box of 100 for about $14). Also, I have recently purchased and like the Art Profolio Storage/Display Books (8.5 x 11, by ITOYA of America, Ltd)--they come in a variety of sizes (none square) with 24 top loading pocket sheets neatly pre-bound and loaded with a black(acid free) insert paper (nice for when I do an 8 x 10 commercial print) providing space for 48 printed LOs. I first purchased 2 at The Container Store for $10 each, and recently 2 more at Michael's where they were on sale for $5 each! I like them because they take up less space and are much easier to take with me if I want to go and show.

ladycardfan

Cherry Blossom

I love the three ring binders.. embellishments do not affect them -- and it is much easier to add pages!

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I have never used the 3ring binders, I just might have to take a look at them.

nmelton

Sweet Cherry Pie

I use different kinds of albums...just depends on how that look! Have used colorbok. I never thought about using a binder...just don't know how I feel about that.

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

I made the switch to 3 ring binders and love them.
Image ImageImage

2boysma

Cherry Berry

I used post bound, too, initially. Then, after watching videos with Becky Higgins and reading Stacy Julian's book, Scrapbook Freedom, I changed to We R Memory Keepers binder style. They are fabulous. I have a couple of Making Memories binders, too. I am intrigued by Becky and Stacy's organizational systems. Am kind of making them my own. The binders help in that I can scrapbook whatever is in my creative mind at the time...I am not bound to scrap chronologically.
Jeanne

Alissa103

Cherry Berry

I use the American Crafts 3-ring albums. Love them! They hold a ton and look pretty on my shelf :)

ScrapKaty

Cherry Tart

The majority of the albums I've used are post bound....My sister recently started using the 3 ring binders and really likes them...I might try one...someday...

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I like the way double spreads butt together in post bound, and all my paper scrapping is double spread. If I did single pages I would consider trying a 3 ring.

ImageImage Image Image  

dontscrapwithme

Cherry Tart

Not even sure of the brand. I always get mine from Robert's though, and I color coordinate by whose scrapbook it is.

sarah26

Cherry Tart

I love the American Crafts 3 ring binders. In fact, I discovered today I need to order about 6 of them. :sleeping:

ajmaluck

Cherry Berry

I started out using CTMH albums and really like them, but hard to hold a lot. Then I bought cheap ones at Joanns which don't hold but 20 LO if I am luckly. Just last month got my first 3 ring from Stampin Up to give it a try and to hold all my disney trips. working great now! I might have to give the other brands a try.
ImageImageImage Image

ajmaluck.blogspot.com
(working on it, not really sure what I am doing yet)

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Post bound so my 2 page lo's don't have a gap.
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

fleursbydesign

Cherry Tart

I love the Making Memories 3 ring binders as well!!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee