Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

would you pay
a 198.00 for this Imagepair of jeans. I think it's crazy.
ImageImageImageImage

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

Re: woul you pay
everyone has their own opinions I guess......

I almost paid 100.00 for a pair of jeans.....but changes my mind and bought a cheaper pair.

reelynn

Cherry Blossom

I wouldn't pay $198 for any pair of jeans, but that is because there are other things I like to do with my money :)
Shawnery Mathis

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

NO...I don't go for the ripped look. And I have pooches that would hang over the waistband. If I could look like the mannequin in them, I might. Then again, if I could look like the mannequin in them, I could probably look that good in jeans a lot cheaper!

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Never! I wouldn't even pay $10 for that pair! I'm not a fan of the "ready for the rag pile" type of jeans.:?
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

scrappie_stacie

Cherry Bomb

Not that particular pair, but I have considered paying $150 for jeans. I have an EXTREMELY hard time finding jeans that fit me right. First of all I have very long legs so they have to come in "tall" or "long" which is rare. Next is my bootie... if I get them to fit that then I can fit an extra person in the waistband... LOL! Out of desperation a few years ago I did say I'd spend up to $150 if I could find a pair that fit me good. Luckily I only had to spend $70, which is still way more than I really wanted to, but they're my only pair that fit me and look half way decent.

---------------------------------------------------------

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

No, but I've spent what most people (especially non-scrappers) would consider a ridiculous amount of money on scrap supplies, so to each his own, you know? I'm sure the people that would dish out $200 on those jeans would think it was pretty stupid to pay $6 for a pack of paper prima flowers, which I did on my last ACOT order.

Anyway, I have tried on expensive jeans before, and let me tell you, there is a difference. I think that in the case of jeans, more money = a better fit and cuter. That being said, it's not worth it to me. I buy the same Levi's 518 superlow boot cut jeans off of ebay each time I need a new pair!
Leslie

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

I'm in the "comfort-waist" phase of my life, so these aren't for me. :-D

Lynda

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

no, but i would pay to find jeans that fit. I wear a small size, but need them long...and they aren't in stores, so I have to order online, and now even Gap isn't carrying my size in most jeans. :( :(
~pam~

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

I wouldn't pay that much for any jeans, but I'm passed the cute butt phase of my life and into strictly comfort, which means (don't cringe) elastic waist jeans for me.
Image ImageImage

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

No, I would not pay that much for a pair of jeans. But ones that look like the beach bottle spilled on them, I just don't like that look .

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: would you pay
No, I'm good at ripping them all on my own without help... I have 4 pairs I've ripped in the past two years. I still wear them even ripped. I buy my jeans at the buckle so they are a bit expensive. I end up paying 50-85$ a pair. They have the perfect fit/comfortable for me. They go waist by length by stretch. And with my body that is what works. I use to be walmart jeans kinda girl. But they never fit right. I'm much happier in my jeans and I think that is important. I'm also one that wears the same jeans for about 10 years till they are rags before I let them go. So I think I get my money's worth. (I wear jeans everyday)

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

No way! I don't go for that ripped look. If the jeans fit really great and looked fantastic on me, I would consider a high price, but not if they were ripped like that.
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

I'd pay $198 to have that body, but not for the jeans!
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

lilkoala3 wrote:No, but I've spent what most people (especially non-scrappers) would consider a ridiculous amount of money on scrap supplies, so to each his own, you know? I'm sure the people that would dish out $200 on those jeans would think it was pretty stupid to pay $6 for a pack of paper prima flowers, which I did on my last ACOT order.

Anyway, I have tried on expensive jeans before, and let me tell you, there is a difference. I think that in the case of jeans, more money = a better fit and cuter. That being said, it's not worth it to me. I buy the same Levi's 518 superlow boot cut jeans off of ebay each time I need a new pair!
Yeah, but you have such a cute butt any jeans would look good on it.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Grandma Flowers wrote:
lilkoala3 wrote:No, but I've spent what most people (especially non-scrappers) would consider a ridiculous amount of money on scrap supplies, so to each his own, you know? I'm sure the people that would dish out $200 on those jeans would think it was pretty stupid to pay $6 for a pack of paper prima flowers, which I did on my last ACOT order.

Yeah, but you have such a cute butt any jeans would look good on it.
You're probably right. My fine a$$ would look good in a trash bag.
Leslie

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

I couldn't even if I wanted too! The check would bounce!
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I wouldn't!
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

absolutely not! can not imagine ever feeling like I had enough money to justify spending that much on one thing to wear.

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Grandma Flowers wrote:I'd pay $198 to have that body, but not for the jeans!
LOL! Me, too! :)

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee