Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Houston Crop at Archivers
emarie803 wrote:
Northern Brat wrote:**sniff, sniff*** more tears and crying.....

I wanna see Leslie's butt too! haha! I am glad you guys had a great time! Still wish I was there!!
Me too :(

Me, three! ;)

I'm up in Austin with my dd and her new husband's family. Wahhhh! But it has been fun. I missed seeing you guys again, and meeting new faces too.
Laurie

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

emarie803 wrote:
Northern Brat wrote:**sniff, sniff*** more tears and crying.....

I wanna see Leslie's butt too! haha! I am glad you guys had a great time! Still wish I was there!!
Me too :(

I think her butt needs to make a nationwide tour and visit all the cherries!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

allysonc

Cherry Cola

LOL :)
Ally

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

OK folks, here it is:

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

AnnOminous wrote:OK folks, here it is:

Ha! That Leslie was loving having you take a photo too, wasn't she? Sounds like a blast for everyone!

busymom923

Cherry Tart

Hi everyone. I'm new here! I was one of the non-ACOT people at the Houston crop at Archivers last night, but let me make this clear, I wasn't one of the mean ones who shut the door. I was actually in the same room with mkcdaisy, allysonc, ann ominous, lilkoala3, and scrapegypt. They are why I'm here now. I had such fun meeting them and scrapping with them! I felt right at home with them. And yes, the ladies in the other room thought we were too loud and shut the door on us. Too bad for them! I had a blast. And I got six pages done, too. Now, my pages are not nearly as creative as some of yours, but they're my memories, and I love scrapping. I've been scrapping for probably 15 years now, and I do get better, but I'm so far behind, I have to try to make my pages quickly. I love all the ideas and sharing that were going on around the room as well as the playful chatter. I would love to scrap with them again! Anyway, I may not post much at first as I get to know how things are done around here, but thanks, ladies, for inviting me to join your message boards. (This is Diana, by the way.)

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hi Diana! Boy did you get into a handful meeting most of the Texas Gang! Welcome to the board! I'm sorry I missed meeting you! I was all set to come but couldn't justify coming with getting tuition paid for our son at U of H. I've met Ann, thought about everyone all day, and finally sat and scrapped.

I've met Ann, shared a nice couple of hours with her at a Star Bucks while going over to help my Mother with some honey dews. She's a lot of fun. Amanda and Ally have been after me to call before I come into College Station. Sorry ladies, last time I was in town was for Lynn's graduation last weekend. I pomise when she's back in school next Fall I'll see you that semester.

I've got a possible yes for letumom to come to a crop at 1st Baptist in Rosharon in Jan. or Feb. You can join us and I imagine we can get Ann and whoever else wants to come. I might even get Lynn (my DD) to the crop.

You might also now be confused.....I have two homes. One in Angleton and one in Groesbeck. I spend 95% of my time at the ranch in Groesbeck.

Enjoy your time here because the ladies here are wonderful!

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

Diana YAY!!! you are here.

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hi Diana!!!!!!!! Glad you came over!!!!!:-D :-D

allysonc

Cherry Cola

Yay Diana! Welcome to the board. It was a blast meeting you and your sister the other day. Look forward to seeing you talk on the board and looking at your layouts. :)
Ally

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Nice butt Leslie!!!

Diana! I am so glad that the girls talked you in to coming over! This is such a nice place to hang out! I was in Texas in October (I'm from Canada) and had an opportunity to meet some of the girls too...lots of fun! I hope you stay and play with us!!! Welcome!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

JeanG

Cherry Cola

DH didn't believe me about Ann taking a picture of Leslie's "world-class butt", so I called him in to the scrappy room to see it. He just stood there and shook his head. Congratulations - now he thinks you all are as nuts as I am!!! :-D :-D

Hi and Welcome, Diana!
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

Wow, Leslie's butt sure is famous here at ACOT. Glad that you were able to meet some fo the gals.
ImageImageImage

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Hi Diana! Nice to meet you! Stick around...most of us are as fun as the girls you met the other night!

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Welcome Diana! I would love to meet those ladies. The only ACOT person I've met so far is Sus (suslvgeo) and she's awesome! ;) Hoping to meet M'Lee one of these days since she's camping out in Indy for a while. Anyway, make yourself at home! Check out the Jan. challenges when they're posted and let us see some of your work! We need ideas for quick/simple pages as well as the artistic!
Image Image

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Welcome, Diana!

I missed the crop this time, as I've been on the road since the 12th, and won't be home to Houston until this coming Thursday. As Kim mentioned, she has been trying to get me to come to the crop down in Angleton. Maybe we can make that one together.

I'm just looking forward to sleeping in my own bed (so far this trip - five cities and six beds!) for once, and then sitting down at MY scrappy table!
Laurie

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Welcome Diana! Sounds like you all had a blast at the crop!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I'm waiting to see if that great shot of Leslie's butt shows up as her next avi :winkb:

ImageImage Image Image  

allysonc

Cherry Cola

LOL pawprints. :)
Ally

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

Sounds like you girls had a fun time..I am jealous that I never get to meet any cherries. :( Or Leslie's butt...BTW that IS a nice looking butt Leslie! Welcome Diane, you are going to love it here!
***Tanya***

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee