SO--Share!

Laura Fiore
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 1270

SO--Share!

Post by Laura Fiore »

What's happening around you? Is the family driving you crazy yet?Have you forgotten to feed anyone important this weekend?
milmomma
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 67

SO--Share!

Post by milmomma »

Yes, I forgot to feed my Dh lastnight, LOL. luckly he can do it himself... right now, I just made a bottle to shut up dd. and am now back to challenge 6.
zanettac
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 155

SO--Share!

Post by zanettac »

My kids are down for a nap/quiet time.  They have been fed...and even went to gymnastics this morning! 

Carol
cynderellaj
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 576

SO--Share!

Post by cynderellaj »

WEll thankfully, I dont' have to worry about anyone but me :-)  So that isn't an issue...I never forget to feed myself **laughing**  Seriously, I have the tv on a college basketball but with the sound turned down and listening to KLOVE radio online.
carrie123
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 699

SO--Share!

Post by carrie123 »

Just got back from taking my daughter to her school fun fair and now, I'm ready to crop until I drop!
ss20ts
Cherry Blossom

SO--Share!

Post by ss20ts »

I have a puggle sitting on my foot.....I can't feel my foot!I had cookies today. I have a thing for those iced oatmeal cookies at walmart. Health food = there's flour, eggs, and oatmeal in them! :)~Shyra
mom2p_c
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 6

SO--Share!

Post by mom2p_c »

I'm holed up in the basement, and DH is keeping the kids out of my hair :)  Nice DHActually DH reminded me to eat lunch and brought me a plate down so I didn't have to go upstairs away from the games :) 
Renee
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 353

SO--Share!

Post by Renee »

Just got back from Walmart...I am getting hungry. I need to eat something!!
kseely14
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 3

SO--Share!

Post by kseely14 »

Unfortunetly 2 of my boys ended up with the flew so it was quite quiet last night (which was nice)... of course their nopt feeling good and needing mommy, not so nice... but all seem to be recovering quickly! They are already playing outside YEAH!!
vel
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 21

SO--Share!

Post by vel »

My bf is playing Sim City 4 on the laptop and ds is playing Harry Potter on the PS2. The dog is taking a nap. I figure I've got about 10 minutes of me time left.
Hearts0314
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 73

SO--Share!

Post by Hearts0314 »

I'm very proud to say, I have been able to handle all the stress!Everyone is fed, and changed.  The dishes are washed. The bathroom is clean. Very proud of myself...
bluetulip
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 2

SO--Share!

Post by bluetulip »

Daughter's at grandmother's house.  Hubby is at hunting club.  I'm in the bedroom on the computer.
ImageImageImageImage
jmo95
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 964

SO--Share!

Post by jmo95 »

Well I just missed the last 2 hours of the crop because I realized my poor daughter was almost out of some essentials (diapers, juice boxes, etc. ) and I only had 1 pill left in my pill pack.  Would have been back sooner if I didn't have to stand in line at the pharmacy for 30 minutes. UGH!
ScrapGoo
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 561

SO--Share!

Post by ScrapGoo »

Dh has been a lazy bum but I suppose I have no leg to stand on this weekend... right now he and 2 out of 3 cats are all asleep on the bed!  HE wasn't the one wo stayed up onlein till 3am...
Laini
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 14

SO--Share!

Post by Laini »

Mine is really trying to get my attention.  He's got the dog going crazy, he's working on the faucets, and he's bugging me about what kind of flash drive I want when he goes to the store.  Every time he walks by the room he makes an obscene gesture toward his privates.  gosh.
2Bizi
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 408

SO--Share!

Post by 2Bizi »

I'm trying to balance too much this weekend. So my goal is some fastscraps and maybe some games...?Anyhow I have my sister's bd party to go to;  my dog has an injured leg and we are working to get her xrays picked up and ready for the vet appt this week. THen there is a report due for work on monday and .... ay!
dianagirly
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 812

SO--Share!

Post by dianagirly »

Well I haven't eaten but I did manage cereal for the kids for breakfast and Spaghettios for them for lunch. LOL Tonight I am getting take out!My DH is being a GEM and entertaining the babies the best he can!
KateBlue
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 12

SO--Share!

Post by KateBlue »

I finally got out of bed, showered, did hair and all that...I had been down for the count with the stomach thing but you know we moms don't get to stay down for long so, up I got..dd is at a birthday party; her brother is taking a much needed nap so..I'm on & ready for a challenge!
deerewife
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 483

SO--Share!

Post by deerewife »

I lucked out and got dh to take dd#1 to her birthday party.  Dd#2 is playing Dora upstairs 0- making a mess, but she's happy
sheresas
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 7

SO--Share!

Post by sheresas »

Yes, I need silence.........My dd is having a sleepover here...

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”