SO--Share!

basketlady
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 15

SO--Share!

Post by basketlady »

I think my whole family is feeling neglected! Even the dog looks miffed at me!Audrey
mommy2bean
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 144

SO--Share!

Post by mommy2bean »

just got back from my lss a couple hours ago. I did a class using the acrylic albums and Basic Grey's 2 scoops. It is super cute. DD has bronchitis and I am using this crop as an avoidance of doing homework :)
katarria
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 457

SO--Share!

Post by katarria »

We went out this morning to cheer on our friend who ran a 1/2 marathon - it was snowy but fun!  Afterwards hit a local cafe/pub on Main St. in our town & super-excited to hear my friend is pregnant (wife of the runner)!!!  Woo Hoo!!
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

ejlautz
Cherry Tart

SO--Share!

Post by ejlautz »

My house is wonderful right now. Husband left for a little bit and baby boy is sleeping. Silence is bliss
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1759

SO--Share!

Post by beachlover »

I am running up and down the steps, trying to scrap, bake choc chips for a friend (its his birthday) and keep the dog out of my stuff
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

ScrappyK
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 43

SO--Share!

Post by ScrappyK »

I just woke up from a nap, that I thought would rejuvinate me... but ummmm I don't think it has. The TV is going with some cartoon on it, and thankfully the boys are not fighting at the moment. They will be leaving soon.. but that means I will have to leave and go pick them up. UGH!! I do not want to go anywhere. lol Kristy
VikingMOM
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 18

SO--Share!

Post by VikingMOM »

Hubby is workingon the van.17 ds hanging out with the guys15 ds computer in his room13 ds doing his homeworkI made food on Thursday for the weekend ... sneaky sneaky
Northern Brat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 253

SO--Share!

Post by Northern Brat »

Jazz Tap and Hip Hop are on today...so dd is a the studio most of the day, and then off to a birthday party.dh and ds are at the hockey rink. The team got some extra ice time and they are getting geared up for the provincials next weekend..Me..enjoying the quiet.....ahhhhhhh!
TheFiberLady
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 266

SO--Share!

Post by TheFiberLady »

just me and the dogs here...i made the step kid go look for a job and sent the dh snowmobiling with a friend
jazzyscrapper
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 39

SO--Share!

Post by jazzyscrapper »

My ds and his wife are at work.  My dh is in the garage hehe but the cats are driving me nuts they want to play.
Terri
Laur78
Cherry Picker

SO--Share!

Post by Laur78 »

Dh is watching a movie and the cats are all sleeping! Ahhhhhh! I'm just playing here and fighting the urge to nap!
Lauren
~You say SCRAPAHOLIC like it's a bad thing~
DoggieMom
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 93

SO--Share!

Post by DoggieMom »

My dh has been at work most of the time.  Luckily it's raining outside, so my dogs don't even want to get out from under thier blankets.I may have skipped a meal or two by accident though....
Hi. My name is Erin and I'm addicted
to scrapbooking.
Bea
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 56

SO--Share!

Post by Bea »

My sis called. This happens all of once or twice a year, and she had to pick when I'm having fun at the crop!! At least it wasn't during Scattegories or Bingo! Anyway, I sat in the family room and talked with her on the phone while dh washed the kitchen floor. He also had clothes in the washer and drier!! Wow, did that feel like luxury!! Now, back to the fun here! Dh? he'll be able to fend for himself. tee hee
Janshotgun
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 88

SO--Share!

Post by Janshotgun »

Took the grandkids to Travel town this morning to see the trains....they are now napping, so is my daughter, sil is watching hockey and I get the laptop all to myself!!!!
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dustbust4
Cherry Blossom

SO--Share!

Post by dustbust4 »

My DH, kids and dog are all feeling pretty much left out this weekend. But mom deserves a weekend every now and again. Don't I?
hlg1rose
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 127

SO--Share!

Post by hlg1rose »

i'm feeling a little guilty and will give DH a little of my time tonight and i will consent to go out to dinner (but right home after! lol)
[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... picker.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]

heleneNY http://emptynestscraproom.blogspot.com/[/url:dgoiopbi]

"The skin I'm in is alright with me, it's not old, just older" ` JBJ

[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/gallery2/211014-490.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]
MamaK321
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1010

SO--Share!

Post by MamaK321 »

me? well I woke up at 6:30 to hear the cat hacking-up in the hallway  but since I was up I decided to stop by and peek at what you were all doing at 11am est. Then back to bed for me and woke up eventually at 10am. Now I am starving and gonna make some cereal and do a little digital shopping.
Wheeliegirl
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 131

SO--Share!

Post by Wheeliegirl »

It's quiet here.  My 2 sons and I are in own seperate worlds.  It works for us!
Aimeeee
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 17

SO--Share!

Post by Aimeeee »

Well, I just got out of the house for two hours and went shopping!!!  DH watched all 4 kids by himself  - our 4 yr old was napping and he only had to feed one baby while I was out (we have triplets)- but yay!!!And I got  as shamrock shake on the way home - wahoo!!  Good day! 
fromom
Cherry Blossom

SO--Share!

Post by fromom »

Enjoying a quiet weekend-dh is watching sports on TV between naps. Fed him lunch and went for a walk. He is enjoying his quiet time as well

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”