LAST DAY to save 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS

danielle_young

Digital Designers

Looking for some Photoshop tutorials? Check these out!
don't miss my latest Photoshop video tutorial on creating a freeform text path!

stop by my blog for all the fun & details :) >>> http://www.danielleyoungdesigns.com/blog

and check the archives for more great tutorials on photoshop engraving and knock outs, too!!
- danielle | my blog

Image Image Image

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Looking for some Photoshop tutorials? Check these out!
These look great! Would you know why my stamp is now set at patterned? I can't copy and stamp with it any more, and I can't figure out why... sigh.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

danielle_young

Digital Designers

hey sandy, thanks! i'd love to help with your stamp dilemma! :) are you talking about the clone tool?
- danielle | my blog

Image Image Image

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

You know the thing that looks like a stamp? I swear I used to alt click or ctrl click on something and I could copy it - but now it just puts down a pattern - and I can't get rid of that. I don't have any idea what I did to change it. Bless your heart for wanting to help me. I'm using PSE7, and I also have CS3 - so I can do what you say in either one. Thank you so very much!

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

AWESOME Danielle!! Your tutorials are so good!

Sandy, I know in PSE6 I have a little tool box along the top of the workspace that comes up when I click on various tools. In that tool box for the stamp tool thingie, there should be a little box selector that says Patterns. I think you should be able to uncheck it or something? Unless that is one of those drastic differences between 6 & 7 :?
Image Image

greenmatter

Cherry Picker

A nice refresher for me, Thanks!!
Scrappilicious! :)

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

MamaK321 wrote:AWESOME Danielle!! Your tutorials are so good!

Sandy, I know in PSE6 I have a little tool box along the top of the workspace that comes up when I click on various tools. In that tool box for the stamp tool thingie, there should be a little box selector that says Patterns. I think you should be able to uncheck it or something? Unless that is one of those drastic differences between 6 & 7 :?

Thank you for the help! I have PSE7 on 2 laptops. One is fine, the other is hosed up. I'll check the hosed one today and respond back here. Yes - there are quirky differences between 5&7, don't know about 6.

danielle_young

Digital Designers

sandy - if you want, you can take a screenshot of what you're doing, and email it to me at: danielle at danielleyoungdesigns dot com
- danielle | my blog

Image Image Image

Return to “Digital Talk”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, ACOT Employee