Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Ashjoy

Cherry Bomb

Wish List ???
How do I remove items from my wish list?
Joyce 

Sus79

Cherry Cola

Re: Wish List ???
You just press the trashbin on your right side of the wishlist :)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ashjoy

Cherry Bomb

I'm missing something. I go to my wish list link and click on the item I want to remove and there is no trash can. I see a trash can in my basket but not my wishlist. I have a few things on their I now have and want to remove them.
Joyce 

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

After you select the items you want to remove, click the "delete selected items" at the bottom of your wish list.
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ashjoy wrote:How do I remove items from my wish list?
I read your second post and think I know what what to do here.

Don't click on an item in your wish list. Just bring up your wish list. To the right of the items before the price, you should see a tiny trash can. Click that and foof, it is gone.

Hope that helps!
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Deleting items from wish list! OMG, I surf the store add stuff I see I like or Lynn would like and put it on the wish list. About every two months I hit delete on everything....then there I go and start over. LOL! I suppose I just dream alot!

kristievcat

Cherry Tart

I had the same problem and I just figured it out today. The directions given on this thread can only be used if you enter your wishlist via "My Basket". If you are going through "My Account", these directions won't work. The only way to delete items is to open your wishlist through "My Basket". Hope this helps.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee