Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

koala1966

Cherry Delight

**TBKMOC** Wrap-Up and WINNERS
Here it is, the moment we’ve all been waiting for – the results of TBKMOC! For those who slept through the entire month of August, that was The Big Koala’s Month of Challenges. You have to visit the board every day, you never know what you are going to miss. :bluewinkb:

First let me say thank you to Kristin and the ACOT CT for choosing me as the Co-Paper Guest CT for August and giving me the opportunity to go koala-wild with challenges. I also want to send a shout out to Leslie/lilkoala3 as my Koala-in-Scraps (and Co-Paper Guest CT).

Second, I would like to say thank you to all those who participated in my challenges last month, you made my month as Paper Guest CT so much fun. It was almost as much fun as eating eucalyptus leaves, a.k.a. chocolate deserts, with the baby marsupial known as Leslie-bear. I know my deadlines were tight and there was a lot going on, but there were 68 Cherries who participated in at least 1 TBKMOC challenge during the month. The most popular challenge was the Scrapbooker’s Story, followed closely by the Crop Questionnaire.

I hope you all feel like the challenges helped you to accomplish more in August than you might have otherwise, or at least that you learned something new about or from each other. I’ve been back to all the threads to read all of your answers, helpful hints, and stories that you’ve shared, and to look at all the beautiful layouts/projects that you entered into the challenges. I finally made it out to the gallery last night to leave you all some love too, great work ladies! :inlove:

As promised, I entered each participant’s name into the drawing once for each challenge completed plus whatever bonus drawings you qualified for. I put all those drawing entries into a bag and made my husband pull the winner. He took the responsibility of holding all of your fates in his hand very seriously. :bluelol: Without further adieu, the random winner of TBKMOC for an ACOT Gift Certificate is:

writerlady

Congratulations Sandy and Happy Shopping!

In addition, there was one Cherry who finished all 31 challenges. She even completed the photo hunt, her first photo hunt ever. That, of course, is Letumom. To reward her for sticking with the challenges for all 31 days I’m sending her a prize package of items from her wish list. I know that her wish list is fairly up to date because she finished the Wish List challenge in early August. :bluewinkb: Congratulations Laurie on a stellar accomplishment!

Last but not least, for 5 more random winners that I pulled out of the bag I’m sending out a small prize package pulled from my stash. Those winners are:

Jcsmaestra
MarthaT
Emarie803
Retiree3
Craftyfool

If the 5 of you will please PM me your addresses, I’ll send out your prize.

Again, thank you, August was an amazing month for me; I hope some of you can say the same. I’m a regular around here, so I’ll see you out there on the board!

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: **TBKMOC** Wrap-Up and WINNERS
Holy Cow! Thank you so very much!!! Congratulations ladies!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Thank you so much Tania for all the fun during your reign! And congrats to the other ladies!! Laurie, WOW you did them all?!

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

Congrats to all the winners! Awesome job with the TBKMOC, T!

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

WOW Laurie!! That is a huge accomplishment. I did really good for, I think, the first 1/2 of the month and then just let other stuff take over. :(

BUT I DID love the fact that it was there Tania! THANK YOU so much! I accomplished tons more than I would have otherwise. And I'm so excited that I won something!!! :-D

Congrats Sandy for winning big!!

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Congrats to the winners!!! And Tania, you did an awesome job!!

ImageImage Image Image  

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I can't imagine doing 31!!!!!!!!!!!!! Incredible job!!!! Wtg other winners also!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

Congratulations to all the winners! Can't wait to see my prize package.
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Congrats Everyone!! You are so awesome to provide so many prizes to everyone!!!!
~ Carissa ~

1luckymama

Cherry Bing

Congrats everyone!

megamay

Cherry Cola

congratulations ladies! and thanks for such a great month!

beachlover

Cherry Addict

congrats to all the winners, that is wonderful! and Tania, your challenges were awesome! I just wish I had paid more attention to what was going on earlier in the month - my bad! They were soooo cool! Hopefully we can do something like that again!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Congrats to all the winners! Tania thanks again for the challenges, and the Gallery love! Great job everyone!
Image Image

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Congratulations!!!

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

What an amazing month! Congrats to all of you!

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

congrats to the winners!

It was a great idea!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

Congrats to all you winners! It was a fun month of challenges, I miss it already!
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Congratulations girls! Job well done! Great hosting Tania!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Hi, Ladies!

I'm just now getting on the boards for tonight! And this was the first message I pulled up (thanks, Tania for the gentle pssst).

Thank you so much Tania, for an awesome month. I truly enjoyed all of the challenges. And I admit that since I was not working full time, they did a great job of keeping me focused on 'something' in my life.

Thanks for the surprise of the award. To be honest, Tania, in your initial thread, you mentioned something about being a classic overachiever - I can so relate! Duh!!! Put a challenge in front of me, and I'll go for it!

I have to say that I enjoyed the Story challenge. I don't consider myself a 'creative' writer, but it was fun to watch that story build as we each added our little bits.

Thanks again, and I really appreciate the consideration.
Laurie

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Congradulations ladies......! It took me a while to get going again scrapping after Lynn's 10 days in the hospital and her first week home. I would have loved to participate. Laurie you rock doing all 31 challenges! And to everyone else congrats on your wins.

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee