Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Rain Baby Rain!!!! Then Rain some more!
It's so raining.....it will be at least an inch!!!!! It's raining!!!!!! :-D :inlove:

I know 1:30 am and the sleep fairies are making me CRAZY!!!! But it's raining.

I saw a small article in the Brazoria County Paper the Facts two weeks ago that the official rainfall in the county was 10.57 inches for the year as of the first week in August. Taken at the BC Airport. We are about three miles north of the runway and about 500 yards to the West so we are very near the flight path. The house even gets buzzed at times.

That is less then we have received at the ranch this year. In our neighborhood nobody is watering, and we aren't on restriction because we have our own wells. I know why, the cost of electricity and what watering that is being done is to protect the foundations from cracking.....you should see what has happened to our driveway. One must understand we are suppose to average 57 inches a year on the coast. The ranch 30 inches. We've had about 20 inches at the ranch this year.

Does rain make you smile.....it does for every Texan right now!!!! I think it makes us dance with glee. I know I got wet getting the car for Lynn when we left the hospital last Sunday. I got drowned.....and as people looked at me I smiled and said who can complain.....and they all smiled.

Rain baby Rain!!!! :-D

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Re: Rain Baby Rain!!!! Then Rain some more!
I wish we had rain! It's burning up here in So. Cal. Literally. The fires are over 50 miles away and you can still smell them because there are so many of them!

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

When I lived in South Texas it never rained, in Missouri it rains all the time. Enjoy it! :)
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

We have a good rain on Saturday which was badly needed.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Raining here in South Carolina today too. Wish I could send some to you in Cali. After the fire last spring, I know how the smell is, and you have had so much damage!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm glad you are getting it! We have had cold weather, and rain all summer, and I'm feeling ripped off that I didn't get a summer! The leaves on the trees are already turning yellow, and some Canadian geese landed in the field in front of us last week...not good signs!!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

We've actually been very fortunate this year and have gotten quite a bit of rain this summer... but would it be too much to ask that is come during the week and not on the weekends? ;)
Stacy

JeanG

Cherry Cola

I love the rain. I lie in bed and listen to it or watch the storms out the sliding glass doors....I love it. We had rain almost every day last week.It looks as if it's clear today, though. Thank heavens - because if we were getting precipitation with these temps, it'd be snow!!
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

jody01

Sweet Cherry Pie

Its not rainning today but its rained here more this year than ever I can remeber weare usually by this time are in a drought situation not this year and then some it rainned over the weekend!!
ImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee