Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

immom2anc

Sweet Cherry Pie

Farmin' on Facebook?
Anyone else addicted to Farmville on Facebook?? I tried Farmtown but it wasn't as detailed, so now I've grown my farm & crops and gotten freakin' addicted!!! DH & I are battling it out to see who can get to level 20 first, LOL. If anyone else plays, feel free to look me up and add me to FB & as a neighbor. :)

Kristen Usiak-Carter
**Kristen**
My photography: http://www.kristencarterphotography.com
Image Image ImageImage Image

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Farmin' on Facebook?
I did some farmin, but just couldn't get into it. My dd is crazy about it.

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I love it. I too tried farm town but didn't like it. I will look you up later and add as a neighbor.
ImageImageImageImage

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

My husband loves to farm!
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

MarthaT

Sweet Cherry Pie

I just can't get into it, a lot of friends do it though
ImageImage

cat1393

Cherry Cola

Kristen...I play FarmTown and Farmville. FT..I like that we can hire ppl. Farmville we can't. Either way...I am addicted to both!

I will look you up and put ACOT in the message:) i sent the request...didn't have the option to put the ACOT in!

feel free to add me..my email for Facebook is---cat1393@optonline.net, please put ACOT in the message.

Christine

tinkerbelldani

Sweet Cherry Pie

I sent you a friend request.
ImageDani

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Nope. No time.
Laurie

steph191

Cherry Blossom

I play both FarmVille and FarmTown. I like FarmVille better, but like that you can hire people and be hired in FarmTown.

feel free to add me as a neighbor too, just let me know you're from ACOT -- Stephanie Ruprecht
~Stephanie

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Nope, don't need that addiction.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Yes, I am hooked also! Need neighbors to expand though, lol. Please add me if you like!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

jody01

Sweet Cherry Pie

totally addicted thanks to bibi lol, I love it!!
I need Neighbors though !!
ImageImage

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Now for one that does the real thing, to playing on Facebook is fun and I have a farm, but I would so rather scrap!

I guess my response is maybe if you love to farm on Facebook, then maybe you should try a garden to raise your own food! There is just something for me about becoming absolutely totally filthy and doing the physical work that is so peaceful at the end of the day. It doesn't matter if it is in the garden, working with the show cattle, walking in the herd checking the cows or just sitting on the fence at the barns watching the sun set. My soul is fulfilled!

I watch groups and the government who know nothing about what it takes to farm try to force crap down our throats. All we want to do is supply the most abundant and safest food in the world! A favor for me please, the next time your in the grocery store just say a prayer of thanks to all of the other farmers and ranchers and remember your food comes from us and not the grocery store.

Oh, and by the way, the door is always open at Flying J&L Ranch to see Why we do, What we do, When we do it! If you want just a tour and a cool glass of tea on the porch afterwards that's great! If you want to get down and dirty working beside us that's great, too! We promise a good day down on the farm! And even a picture of the little ones on a bull! Oh, don't wory my Pey Pey has had many a youngster sit on his back. He's a Momma's boy. There is a picture of him below of his win at Brazoria County Fair and he only comes up to my waist as a grown bull! The picture you see on the thread is of Peyton as a grown bull. Take a close look at the wire on the fence. It's a standard size fence! He's Momma's lil bull, thus the breed name Lowline Angus.

AREN'T I HANDSOME MOM!

Ashjoy

Cherry Bomb

I started a farm, but I'm more addicted to scrap sites. So my poor farm has withered!
Joyce 

LuvUMore

Cherry Picker

Farmville (lvl 26) Farm Town (lvl 31) and Yoville- I seem to ebb and flow as to which one I'm into the most at the time, but right now it's Farmville as they keep adding new stuff! I also do the zoo app which is kind of cool, but like others have mentioned, I would rather be scrapping (now that I'm back into it after a long hiatus!)

I can't believe I only submitted 3 challenges from the crop, but I've been working on school albums for my 4 kids which is fun- 2 of my four are steps and since I wasn't there for the early years- it makes for an interesting time trying to date pics!!!
August Goal 1/10 layouts 9/20 cards
Mini Album for Mom

ImageImageImageImage Image

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Nope, I'm too busy on Mobsters 2!

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I have farms on both Farmville and Farm Town. Much prefer Farm Town. I just created a waterfall into my rivers on Farm Town. Took a lot of time and an whole lot of patience. Farmville has some growing to do. JMO It is cute and easy to work. My grandson gets a hoot out of it.
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

i play both farmtown and farmville. i like farmtown better, but am getting frustrated with it because it takes soooooooo long to level up! and farmville has pink tractors woohoo :-D
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

I started with farmtown and friends keep sending me gifts for farmville, so I have a small farm. I haven't figured it out yet. I am addicted to farmtown though
***Tanya***

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee