Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

What will be the 1 thing you will try at the next crop!
The one thing I will try for at the next ACOT crop is to tell DH to leave me alone to my own devices during the whole weekend. The other thing is to make sure I run maintenance on the computer before the crop begins.....yeah.....I was the dimwit on that one!!!

I think I jinxed myself......I didn't tell DH to leave me alone so I spent ALL OF SUNDAY (today) working. Yeah, working on ranch stuff.....when will he get it in his head it all can wait until Monday!!!! I got all of the ranch stuff done and then some to catch me up on emails, etc! So maybe the two unfinished challenges started will get done tomorrow! This weekend was suppose to play with pretty paper, not the work paper,,,,,,LOL!

Yet there is a great side to this.....I LOVE LOVED the time spent with everyone and the hostesses were great! I have four challenges done. I have points in the bank. Had a wonderful time seeing product brought back from the store, LO's and hearing all the smiles in everyone's posts!!!! It was a grand weekend even with work!

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: What will be the 1 thing you will try at the next crop!
I will try more challenges. I got so nervous this time which slowed me down a lot. I will try to get a new computer because mine is so slow and it would also kick me off the site.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

jannyf

Cherry Bing

I think I will try not to get caught up in every game! I was lucky to have the house to myself this weekend, so it really helped. I loved getting the points but I think it sort of took over my life. The games are fun and challenge us mentally, but I think it took away from my creativity for the weekend.

This whole crop was addictive - which is a good thing :winkb:
- Jan

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

For the next crop I will tell anyone who wants to come visit we have the bubonic plague but that any other weekend will do. We had so many people drop by or want to come over that I got to play so very little. Or, I could just check into a hotel somewhere with my lap top and scrappy supplies...hey, now that is an idea. I could a ask a couple of gal pals and do an ACOT Escape Weekend!!!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

snickerdoodleart

Cherry Tart

I will have my stuff more organized so I can do more challenges & barricade the door to my scraproom.
Love the idea of a laptop & hotel.

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

I hope to have a SCANNER!!!!!!!!!
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

MarthaT

Sweet Cherry Pie

Probably try to get in on more of the challenges
ImageImage

ctmhdanielle

Cherry Blossom

I want to do fast scraps and/or challenges! The games were great, I loved all of them!
With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26
http://polka-dot-scrapper.blogspot.com/

cat1393

Cherry Cola

more fast scraps and challenges. Summer time isn't a good time for me. My scrapcorner is in the basement. Was humid, even w/ the dehumidifier...and everything in air tight containers drives me crazy. I managed one challenge. So am happy for that. But have them written down.
Set up the slow cooker and make a few meals ahead of time!
I am lucky family wise...they don't bother me much:)

Christine

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Do the fast scraps and challenges
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

More digital stuff... I bought all kinds of kits, but I've only made two pages so far using digital stuff...
Stacy

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Actually get to be at the crop! I was on very little each day. I have the challenges written down, but the mojo just wasn't there :(

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I think doing more of the challenges. Not being prepared ahead hindered what I was able to do, so next time.....look out! :-D
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

allysonc

Cherry Cola

I already listed some stuff in my thread but yeah.

I wish I had done some of the challenges..but i'm trying to save what i'm going to do for a crop in a few months..so yeah.. lol. ugh I need to start getting my stuff prepared for that.. Cause it's going to take me awhile to figure out what I want to do for the crop/get it all organized.

I will try to have a better music playlist so I can be grooving during the whole crop.

Buy my food ahead of time and plan for it before the crop starts.. so not having to think/worry about it.

Have cooler newer supplies for the next crop so I can try some new things and make my layouts/cards/etc more interesting. :)
Ally

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

I am going to try living on Eastern time so I can patcipate in the whole thing!! LOL
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

Ashjoy

Cherry Bomb

Well I thought I was organized, but I didn't have the supplies for the classes. So next time will take a look a the class list sooner. :) I am still having an awesome time....now if I can get off of here, maybe I'll get another challenge in before the deadline!
Joyce 

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Nikki_E wrote:I hope to have a SCANNER!!!!!!!!!
This is a TERRIFIC idea....that and a GOOD printer are my next purchases or maybe birthday/Christmas list ideas.

Lynda

ImCanadian

Sweet Cherry Pie

I will try and do a LO. Everyone else is soooooo good that I am embarassed to put mine up. The games were fun, who cared about the points, it was just fun!!

bay63

Cherry Bing

I want to try the chalenges. The only thing is that I'm so slow. I may still try them, just for yucks. Especially the hottie one:winkb:
ImageImage Image

scrappin44

Cherry Blossom

The fastscrap challenges
ImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee