Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Sus79

Cherry Cola

Re: So who's ready for this crop?!!? :)
I can´t wait till we get started. Ds needs to be put to bed and I need to clean my desk a bit so I am glad there is a couple of hours before we start ;) But I have every thing else ready, cola, candy and crop-readiness :-D
ImageImageImageImageImage

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

I love that you got your shower done too, I made sure I got that done early so I didn't look like a bum this afternoon!!! Its amazing how engrossed we can become and forget about personal hygiene!!! But I mean PJ's are just so darn comfy, we don't want to get out of them! And don't get me started on the cherry panties.. you definitely have gone farther with the theme then I ever will! :winkb:

But I am Ready to go! Just had to make sure I got the bills paid and the bank statements figured out since it was pay day. Don't want to have to worry about it over the weekend!! Went to lunch and got everything done, now I'm getting everything positioned and ready to start!!
~ Carissa ~

allysonc

Cherry Cola

Yay dolphin. :) lol. I actually already had them before acot. they are still new looking though don't worry LOL.. Ok too much info. I know.. TMI. haha :)
Ally

lpap0807

Sweet Cherry Pie

It's almost time...!!!!
Have a blessed day!

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Yay, I just showered too, all clean. Got laundry switched and need unzip some. got my coke out and ready to open.

Cherry Jubilee

I'm ready! Except for the fact that I'm at work . . . for another 6 hours (it's only 10:30 am here).

Yesterday I was home sick and I slept for most of the day, but I did go downstairs and clean up my scraproom. I had spent the two days prior making a big mess down there working on some layouts and I needed to clean it up. I've got people coming over tomorrow for a class, and it was a mess. . . .. completely forgot about the crop until this morning, so now I can mess it up tonight. :)

I've got lots of snacky stuff in the house and I'm ready to spend a good part of the weekend scrapping. . . just have to get the laptop from my DD so I can use that rather than the desktop to keep in touch. :)

cubshan

Cherry Picker

Me, me, me
Image Image

allysonc

Cherry Cola

lol :)
Ally

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I am so stinkin ready and excited!! But, can you ever be totally prepard? I have plenty of beverages, snacks, a clean house (except at some point I need to run 1 load of wash before going back to work Tuesaday), scrappy supplies all ready. I think I am good. I just have to cut all the pictures I printed this week, but that can be done in between while doing other stuff or if I even want to use those pictures, right?

I'm not gonna waste time with showering this weekend. I bought baby wipes :-D :winkb: :-D :winkb:
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

allysonc

Cherry Cola

LOL beach. you funny lady. :)
Ally

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Got my granddaughter all changed and ready to put in her jumperoo for Mr. Roger's at 3:00. I don't know what it is but that man keeps an 11 month old totally mesmerized for 30 mins. Then after that she'll bounce to Barney for another 30 mins. LOL! I'll probably have to leave for a short time after that, but I'll be back!

ImageImage Image Image  

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

ME ME ME!!!!
***Tanya***

scrap_n_angel

Cherry Blossom

I'm watching the countdown clock faithfully. It's been a long time since I've been around, but I try to never miss a crop. Pretty much all I've done is print photos and got some new digi stuff. Good enough for now. I won't be around too long today, I hope to get a lot done this weekend. Image

angelina
Angelina

Bi-Scraptual. I do it both ways, paper and digital.

Come and scrap with me in my studio
Confessions of a Scrap Addict

Heidi1154

Cherry Bomb

I need to turn my laptop on and fix dinner.
I am pretty much ready!
I hope!

ImageImageImageImageImage

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I am so ready. Booted up my laptop, and 2 desktops so I can try to get to the crop from throughout the apt. :-D

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Me, but we are going to the lake for a few hours, so I will be hit and miss, but I'll be here tonight. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. You ladies are so creative!

stephfez

Cherry Bing

I will be in and out most of the weekend. out mostly :( . dd #2's birthday is Monday and she shares it with MIL and MIL is coming in to help celebrate.

Have fun everyone!!!
Stephanie

Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool Image

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

milmomma wrote:
Henu_Nea wrote:I am!!! I debated coming because the movers took all my scrappy stuff and I feel lost without it! But I figured I could come for the great company and fun games! Plus the gallery is ALWAYS stunning and I love to look at people LOs!

Wunnea! Where have you been?

I've been a stress ball and a half! Greg's been gone since May. Trying to sell our house. Being alone with 4 kids and no family around for 1200 miles. My grandfather passed away in June. Had to drive to VA by myself with the kids to pick up Greg, stop in CT and then drive to upstate NY. Oh what a trip.

Then I did the drive in reverse and had my pack out 1 week after I got back. UGH!

Now, I'm living in an empty house waiting for someone to buy/rent my house so I can move. I also enrolled back in school this fall! Woo Hoo! LOL

So life has been crazy to say the least.

I'm so happy to have my computer still and be able to de-stress at the crop this weekend!!!
ImageImage
Image Image

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

I am not ready to scrap. I had planned to spend Friday morning finishing my shopping for supplies. But a new friend asked me to go shopping and we didn't get home until after 6PM. Then I had to go get groceries and go thru a drive thru for supper for dh. So, by the time I got home, I was ready for bed. So, i am staying home today and plan to play some games. I am kind of bummed that I can't scrap but am excited to play games.
ImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee