Any free kits with order this month?

Moderators: MamaK321, ACOT Employee

scrappergirl42
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 4

Any free kits with order this month?

Post by scrappergirl42 »

The first time I ordered I didn't know that there was a free kit (a teen kit) that was free if I entered a code until after I ordered. I didn't see anything this month but I am new (to the digital scrapbooking) and I sometimes miss stuff. Does anyone know before i place my order if there is a free kit or other information I should know?

Thanks!
scrappergirl42
PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Re: Any free kits with order this month?

Post by PezKat »

Look at the top of your screen under "Featured" and click on "Promo Codes"... I think that should show all the specials for the month (paper and digi).
Image Image
MamaK321
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1010

Post by MamaK321 »

Amy Teets has been doing a couple 'Free w/ purchase' offers over the last couple of months but I don't think she has one this month. Instead, she has a 50% off sale on most of her products through the end of this month.

The designers run their own sales so there is ALWAYS something going on. The very best place to check is the Product New{s} forum where the designers regularly post their sales. Digital sales tend to run for a limited time only so it is best to double check the date of the post and if the designer mentions any sale expiration date in their message. :-D
Image Image
AmyTeets
Digital Designers
Gallery: 368

Post by AmyTeets »

Thanks Kristianne! I try to do one every month, but got a pick side tracked this month! My sale ends on the 31st ;)
Amy Teets Designs

My Blog
Facebook
Semper Fi

Snag Me!

Return to “Digital Talk”