We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

Horse back riding fun!!! ***PHOTOS added!!!***
My nieces they are staying with my mom for a few days this week. We went out to see them this evening after work. My parents have horses and one of them is ours. The girls have been wanting to ride every time the come to visit. Well tonight they got to! Of course, grandpa was leading the horse and grandma was walking along beside holding them, but they had a blast!!! Both of them screaming "more, more"!!!! I can't wait to look through all the photos I took and of course scrap them!

happayscrappay

Cherry Bing

Re: Horse back riding fun!!!
that sounds like such a fun time!
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Sounds like fun!
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Sounds like they had loads of fun! Can't wait to see the pics and LO's.
Image ImageImage

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

I am a horsey girl; can't wait to see the pix!
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

Bernadettte

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'd better not let Sam see this, she'll be wanting to visit you ALL the time! ;) Glad they had fun!

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

That would be so fun! Quinn would love it there, too! Can't wait to see the pictures.

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

So glad you got some pictures.

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

How fun! I was just looking at horse pictures last night and trying to figure out what to do. We took the kids riding in the mountains when we went to Banff in May! Can't wait to see your layouts!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

So glad that they were able to enjoy a nice ride!! I love seeing the smiles on kids face while they are riding.
Firegems

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

What fun! Let us know when you post the LOs so I'll be sure to look for it.

Lynda

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm always either talking about the ranch in general or the cows or agriculture. What few of you know is my inability to live without a horse in my life.

I love watching the pure joy of children aboard a horse or pony. I know the kids had a wonderful time!

Here's my boy who also has given so many rides to youngsters via leadline. He's not for the faint of heart when anyone rides him. He's one of the most challenging horses I've ever ridden. He's too smart for his own good! Meet Zuby aka Zubydoo......

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

killarney_rose wrote:I'm always either talking about the ranch in general or the cows or agriculture. What few of you know is my inability to live without a horse in my life.

I love watching the pure joy of children aboard a horse or pony. I know the kids had a wonderful time!

Here's my boy who also has given so many rides to youngsters via leadline. He's not for the faint of heart when anyone rides him. He's one of the most challenging horses I've ever ridden. He's too smart for his own good! Meet Zuby aka Zubydoo......

He looks so full of spunk! love it!

I will certainly share my LO's! I was hoping to have time to post some pics, but I just haven't had time to go through them yet!

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

Here are a couple photos of my nieces....

Bernadettte

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Horse back riding fun!!! ***PHOTOS added!!!***
Cute photos, love the top one, the look on her face is pure joy. Your mom looks like she's having fun too!

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

Re: Horse back riding fun!!! ***PHOTOS added!!!***
Awesome! I love horses!
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee