We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

KBeachy

Cherry Bing

Guess What?!?!
My Dad loves cycling, he goes on a week long trip each summer with his buddies. Well, there is a ride Labor Day weekend he wanted to go on and asked my Mom if she minded if he went. She said that's fine but that he owed her. So he bought her a Cricut Expression!!! She had been talking about wanting one and so he bought it for her to play with while he's gone! And she lives like 5 minutes from me so it's practically like I got one too!!

I've been looking at all the different cartridges but can't decide which to get first! What's your favorite Cricut cartridge?
Semper Fi

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Re: Guess What?!?!
How awesome for you and your mom!! I don't have a Cricut so I can't give you any ideas on cartridges, but I just want to say HAVE FUN!!

ImageImage Image Image  

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

It's hard to say which is my favorite. Are you looking for fonts or shapes? And what topics do you tend to scrap the most?

chattyscrapper

Sweet Cherry Pie

congrats to your mom and bonus for you!!! I have a baby cricut. I think my favorite one that I've used was Stone Script and Cuttin up is pretty versatile. I haven't used it in months so I haven't tried any new alphas or carts.

have fun playing. :)

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

That's great. Your dad get to do what he wants and your mom gets a new Cricut! I love the Storybook cart.
Image ImageImage

Bernadettte

Sweet Cherry Pie

I love them all ;) Depends on what you like, there are so many to choose from!

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Wow, Lucky you and your mom.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Congratulations, have fun!
Laurie

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Have fun with "your" new toy. I love mine. No advice on carts, though. I have eight and like them all.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

Paper Dolls and George are my favorite carts. Have fun!!
ImageImageImage

handerful

Cherry Cropper

Fun! You can't go wrong with any of the carts!
Image Image
RACHEL

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Life's a Beach for summery pages. Have fun!!

Lynda

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

Wow! Aren't you lucky? I tend to favor my Plantin Schoolbook. It has a little of everything on it. I also like Accent Essentials because of the variety of fancy accents.
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Wow! I gotta try that for dh's hunting and fishing trips! Oh, the tools that could fill up my room!!! :-D I just recently got a cricut, and don't have alot of cartridges...I need to play more with them!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

A Cricut & a dh away from home. Now that's a double present!!!:winkb:
ImageImage

allysonc

Cherry Cola

LOL SB girl. :) Yay congrats on the cricut.. I just bought the original cricut machine.. Got it in the mail yesterday.. It came with the 2nd paper doll cartridge..george I think.. a home decor.. and something else.. :) Was a sweet deal. Is the essentials kit necessary. Can you cut regular cardstock to a certain size like any kind of cardstock or?
Ally

lizziej

Bowl Full of Cherries

Have fun!
Liz - HOOK 'EM HORNS!!
The only good addict is an alpha addict!

sylgise5

Cherry Berry

I really like all of them, I use whatever will work best with my LO
Image Image

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

SWEET! You're going to have so much fun playing with your her new toy!!!

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

Well that was a great way for him to "Owe" her back LOL....... glad you will get to play with it too!
Firegems

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee