Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

Does anyone make...
Cardstock or patterned paper for Yankees and Red Sox? I am trying to find the Yankees pin stripe in paper and something Red Soxish as well... can find plenty of general baseball stuff but nothing team specific.

Thanks!
ImageImage Image
Ann

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Does anyone make...
Have you checked with any LSS in the area near these teams. I know that I've seen papers for teams (both professional and schools) when I go to LSS near the teams.
Laurie

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Ann, I emailed a LSS on the Cape to see if they have any. When I get a response, I'll let you know either way. Visiting another LSS in Rockland on WEds., so I can check there, too. It's been a crazy couple of games this weekend, huh?

Lynda

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Red Sox logo paper 12 x 12 made by Windy Hill; found at thescrapcabana.com They also have a Yankees paper. Both are just the names over and over in their team colors. No pinstripe found yet.

Lynda

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

LyndaKay wrote:Ann, I emailed a LSS on the Cape to see if they have any. When I get a response, I'll let you know either way. Visiting another LSS in Rockland on WEds., so I can check there, too. It's been a crazy couple of games this weekend, huh?

Going to The Crop Shop? Tell them Jess says hi! :winkb: (I am on the Design Team there too)

Tscrap

Cherry Tart

My LSS has Yankees, Mets and Phillies paper by Laserline Cuts. I looked at their website, however I didn't see any of the Phillies paper I bought. Maybe you can call them - www.laserlinecuts.com Good Luck!

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

LyndaKay wrote:Ann, I emailed a LSS on the Cape to see if they have any. When I get a response, I'll let you know either way. Visiting another LSS in Rockland on WEds., so I can check there, too. It's been a crazy couple of games this weekend, huh?

Most definitely! Another tonight I need to watch! Thank you for looking for me...DS just got engaged to a Yankees fan!!! :-D They are planning a very cute wedding with this [rivalry] as the theme ...I need to make save the date cards...
ImageImage Image
Ann

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

3 Pals wrote:

Most definitely! Another tonight I need to watch! Thank you for looking for me...DS just got engaged to a Yankees fan!!! :-D They are planning a very cute wedding with this [rivalry] as the theme ...I need to make save the date cards...

what a cute idea!
Laurie

immom2anc

Sweet Cherry Pie

Your other option is to make your own PP and print it through www.craftsassy.com... Their papers turn out great! :) I used them for this layout:
ImageImage
**Kristen**
My photography: http://www.kristencarterphotography.com
Image Image ImageImage Image

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

JESS - I'll tell them at the Crop Shop on Weds. that you said hi!

Lynda

1grandma

Cherry Addict

immom2anc wrote:Your other option is to make your own PP and print it through http://www.craftsassy.com... Their papers turn out great! :) I used them for this layout:
ImageImage

What a great LO!
Bibi

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee