New to Dig Scrapin - Are there big digital sales & when?

Moderators: MamaK321, ACOT Employee

scrappergirl42
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 4

New to Dig Scrapin - Are there big digital sales & when?

Post by scrappergirl42 »

I am fairly new to digital scrapbooking (been traditional scrapbooking for years) and I have found that some sites have regular sales. I have not been to this site much since I started digital scrapbooking. I wanted to know are there big sale days during the year? There is a kit I really like but I have not seen it on sale (egg-straordinary by Lianne Carper). I have seen some sales and bought kits then but it was just luck that I was on the site that day.

I will say that digital scrapbooking is as addicting as traditional so I try and buy only kits on sale. If I didn't I would be broke.

Thanks!
Scrappergirl42
AmyTeets
Digital Designers
Gallery: 368

Re: New to Dig Scrapin - Are there big digital sales & when?

Post by AmyTeets »

All my items are 50% off until the end of the month :D
Amy Teets Designs

My Blog
Facebook
Semper Fi

Snag Me!
MarthaT
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by MarthaT »

There are often sales, its a fun time to shop :-D
ImageImage
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2362

Post by Art_Teacher »

Lots of the designers offer sales on their designs throughout the year, but there aren't too many store-wide sales, that I know of. It's on an individual designer basis. I just keep checking the shoppe! :-D The first Saturday in November is usually Digi Scrapping Day, so there might be some to check out then!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
MamaK321
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1010

Post by MamaK321 »

hi :-D you'll find a weekly sales listing posted here in the digi talk forum every Friday as well as in our digi newsletter (go sign up! you don't want to miss reading our newsletters each week) I also post the sale info at DST as often as I can, so you may catch it there as well.

That particular designer that you mentioned does not actually 'hang out' at our site, she only sells her products, so unfortunately you won't find her products on sale. Our designers have the freedom to chose when they offer sales and for how much, so you should check every week for new sales to pop up. :)
Image Image
JeanellePaige
Digital Designers
Gallery: 154

Post by JeanellePaige »

Hello! I have my whole store on sale, but here is a link to all of my FREE stuff!

http://www.acherryontop.com/digital/com ... _downloads

Digi is very addicting, you're right!
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

JulieB
Digital Designers

Post by JulieB »

Hi! and welcome to ACOT's digi side. Right now, I'm having a great sale on several products that will be retiring. The sale goes thru Sunday night (8/16). You can buy kits for just $2.50 and, element packs for $1.00. After that, they are gone forever.

Link to my store
Julie Bullock

Image Image
scrappergirl42
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 4

Post by scrappergirl42 »

Thanks for all the information! I have found that digital scrapbooking is very addicting. I found I have to limit myself on when I can go look at all the great sites I have found. Right now I am trying to catalog all my digital supplies in PSE6 and I am trying really hard not to get more until I have it all tagged. I will check out the challenges here after that and see how things work at this site.

scrappergirl42
AnnOminous
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 211

Post by AnnOminous »

psssttttt.... check my blog - it has some freebies! :winkb: http://annominousdesigns.blogspot.com
ksbella
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 45

Post by ksbella »

Trust me it doesnt take long to get addicted and then overwhelmed with all these great kits that you buy! I have 2 EHDS full of scrapping kits! You will find some awesome designers here at ACOT as well and with both Amy, Janelle and Julie having sales you cant go past them all!
::Kirsty::

ImageImageImage

Return to “Digital Talk”