Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

Question of the day 8/3
Do you have a pantry in your kitchen?

We do, but we are considering doing some remodeling and eliminating the floor to ceiling pantry, because it seems to have so much wasted space. There is atleast 3 feet between the top shelf( which no one can reach) and the ceiling that is kinda useless. Dh wants to do some upper and lower cabinets in the space with lazy-susans(sp) in them, but I am not sure what we are going to do yet...we are exploring our options.

megamay

Cherry Cola

Re: Question of the day 8/3
we have a small pantry just outside the kitchen and we converted another closet around the corner into a pantry also. There isnt that much room in our kitchen which is why it isnt actually IN the kitchen, more in the hallway, but we always keep a lot of food and staples on hand so we need the storage space.

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

I dream of a pantry! Our apartment has huge rooms, except in the kitchen. It's really, really tiny. I don't have room for all my kitchen stuff in there, and it drives me crazy.
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

anazelia

Cherry Cola

nope, we do not. I would like one though.

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

No but I wish I did.
ImageImage 

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

i wish!!!!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Yes, that is a necessity for us.

beachlover

Cherry Addict

yes, and I don't think I could live without the extra space!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Yes...don't know where I would stick stuff if we didn't!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

we have a pantry and I love it. We keep a little step ladder in it to get access to the higher shelves
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

My dh made a small pantry in the wall around the corner from the kitchen. It's not too deep, but enough to hold large boxes of cereal, large cans, etc. It goes from the floor to the ceiling. Actually, it's all I need in addition to my cabinet space in the kitchen.
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

We have a tall narrow one in the kitchen and I don't know what I'd do without it. When we first moved in (over 25 yrs ago) it didn't have shelves in it and I guess it held the brooms and mops cos it wouldn't fit much more. My DH built shelves for it. There is a top shelf that is hard to reach, I store rarely used items there.
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

yes - nothing major but i do. Houses food but also christmas dishes, small kitchen applicances that don't stay out and broom/map etc.

ChrissyTina

Cherry Bing

We now have a pantry and I LOVE it!! We used to live in an apartment with very little cabinet space and definitely no pantry! Grocery shopping was a NIGHTMARE!

We have a floor to ceiling pantry and I love it! I have plenty of room for all kinds of stuff...and we even use the top shelf!
Chrissy

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Yep and love it!

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Yes do and the top 3 foot section has a double stacked lazy susan.
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

maesie

Cherry Blossom

I have a closet that could easily act as a pantry, and I think the people who were in my condo before me used it as such. I use it as a linen closet/tupperware closet :)
~MaryEllen

Imageshoot for the moon ...
even if you miss you'll land among the stars!

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

When we remodled the kitchen we put one in. this has been the first house we did not have one in.

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Yes, right outside the kitchen... and I couldn't do without it!

ImageImage Image Image  

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

We do, but ours also has a lot of wasted space, especially since I am short and can't reach very far.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee