Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

The Tiki Bar is OPEN
Pull up a stool, lose you shoes and squish those tootsies in the sand here at the Tiki Bar. Name your drink and while, we are waiting for the Bar Keep to concoct our foo foo drinks (with paper umbrellas of course), tell us what you are looking forward to doing (or not doing) this weekend?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

Re: The Tiki Bar is OPEN
Jules, I need a hot toddy. We're freezing up here in Michigan! And a sun lamp and long underwear!

I plan on a nice dinner at a really nice restaurant tonight, possibly a Farmer's Market tomorrow - depends on whether it rains all day.

We may see temps go up to the low 80's by Tuesday. Haven't really had any beach weather!
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

It is cool and rainy here; but never too cool for a frozen Pina Colada!

I am going to start working on a layout in a few minutes. Have already picked out my pix. That is what I am looking forward to.

I am not looking forward to a family reunion tomorrow; but I will keep it scrap related by trying to take pix for the July scavenger hunt-it'll give me something fun to do instead of dreading it!

Not looking forward to housework either, but alas no maid so I guess it's up to me.
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

I am looking forward to our friends arriving here tomorrow: Chuck and Linda, Jerry and Kim and two young friends of theirs, Kristen and Chris and my niece and her new boyfriend.

It is very warm here Jan so am sending some of our tropical heat wave your way!

Bar Keep, I'd like a mojito please!

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

I need something to calm my nerves! Unforunately Bill's grandmother passed away and we are going to the viewing tonight and funeral tomorrow. Its not hit us yet that's she's gone, we still feel we are gonna go get her for dinner this weekend. But in a few hours, reallity is gonna hit and I'm gonna need something to calm me down!

So I'm not looking foward to that this weekend, but am looking foward to being surrounded by our family and friends in remembering her.

Sorry I'm such a downer on this post!
~ Carissa ~

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Carissa, you are not a downer. We shall toast to the life of this woman whom you all loved so dearly and celebrate her life with you!

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Cheers to that!!:) Thank you!
~ Carissa ~

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

DolphinSoul wrote:I need something to calm my nerves! Unforunately Bill's grandmother passed away and we are going to the viewing tonight and funeral tomorrow. Its not hit us yet that's she's gone, we still feel we are gonna go get her for dinner this weekend. But in a few hours, reallity is gonna hit and I'm gonna need something to calm me down!

So I'm not looking foward to that this weekend, but am looking foward to being surrounded by our family and friends in remembering her.

Sorry I'm such a downer on this post!
(((((BIG HUGS)))))

As for me, I am looking forward to getting out of the house and away from Munchkin this weekend when I go crop at Archiver's.

I'll take a Margarita on the rocks!

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

DolphinSoul wrote:Cheers to that!!:) Thank you!

Cheers! and you are more than welcome!

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Carissa, so sorry and I will join in the toast!

I am not looking forward to the garage sale we are having tomorrow. We really don't have that much stuff and my husband thinks we are going to get rid of it all and make a mint (clearly he has never done a sale before). It is a lot of work and I am afraid no one will want our junk!

I AM looking forward to seeing Harry Potter tomorrow night as a reward for surviving the garage sale! But most of all I am looking forward to our BIG ultrasound first thing Monday morning. Ryan will definitely be taking the morning off for it so I consider that part of our weekend. :-D

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Ahhh.....that sand feels good Jules! I'll take a mojito too.

An open weekend with nothing planned except dd's basketball game. I'm looking forward to it even though that means catch up on household chores weekend!
ImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

well, right now I am running out to the store (BJ's Wholesale), then home to sit by the fire with a cold beer and unwind and catch up with ds
tomorrow is off to the beach for a perfectly sunny day and Sunday I am going to watch friend of mine racing

be bqack soon to jooin you ladies :-D
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

DolphinSoul wrote:I need something to calm my nerves! Unforunately Bill's grandmother passed away and we are going to the viewing tonight and funeral tomorrow. Its not hit us yet that's she's gone, we still feel we are gonna go get her for dinner this weekend. But in a few hours, reallity is gonna hit and I'm gonna need something to calm me down!

Sorry to hear this Carissa. ((HUGS))

Jules...pass me a Corona with a lime wedge please! I am looking forward to the nice weather and seeing my hubby...he's been in Calgary for a week!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Shall we order some snacks too...I am starving

I'd like some tangy wings, some potato skins and some peel and eat shrimp for the gang, Bar Keep and keep those drinks coming...

anyone want to order something else to snack on?

Emsdancemom

A Cherry on Top

I need Sex on the Beach....and I will be taking DGS #1 and Em's boyfriend to see Harry Potter on Sunday.

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

I think if E and I had Sex on the Beach we'd be arrested....oh, wait! You mean the drink...oh, Bar Keep, this gal would like to have Sex on the Beach...can you help? lol

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Set em up Jules, I am ready to start my weekend.
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'll take an ice cold Bud Light Lime, please! :-D

I'm looking forward to girls night tomorrow night!! Hanging out with good food, good drinks and good friends!

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Nachos with all the fixin's sounds delicious to me!

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

How about some chips and salsa? And a 2nd Margarita here! I am now half way done with work. Have had the charge nurse from hell. Thank goodness she leaves in an hour!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee