We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Good Sunday Morning!
Image Hope everyone has a wonderful day with lots of sunshine. We had rain overnight, badly needed and its still cloudt but it will be nice and sunny here today. I have to go through my clothes today and get rid of stuff since I up and took off for the beach yesterday; Purple Heart is coming in the morning and I promosed them I'd have at leawst two bags for them. That is probably about all I will manage to accomplish today, but it will be a big task.

What do you have planned today?
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Good Sunday Morning!
I'm going to try to clean out my spare room so that I have more space for my scrapping stuff. I think I'll be able to fill a few bags, too, with clothes and linens for Goodwill. Good luck to everyone with projects today!

Lynda

debamas

Wild Cherry

Going through closets and getting rid of stuff is always a good thing...I haven't planned anything yet for today. I've worked my three 12 hr night shifts, then went straight out to the beach to see the Blue Angels yesterday morning. Their shows are always so awesome and my dgd has been down from TN visiting so I wanted her to see them. She had gone out earlier (you have to because of the traffic) with my ds's family and friends. Anyway, we had a wonderful day at the beach. Oh, but by the time I got home that evening, as soon as dgd got her shower, I got mine and crashed!
Now what to do today? You have me thinking...I'm OK with staying home today, resting up and taking it slow...hope everyone has a good one!
Debbie

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Well its Sunday so that usually means church. Though right now we've got some evil thounderstorms rolling threw. An inch every fifteen mins. If it clears up and I can get showered and get kids ready we will go to church if not, well kids get to sleep in. LOL There afternoon lunch at Grandmas like normal and then my brain is gearing with tons of layout ideas! I cant get it to stop! So, I have a feeling we will spend the afternoon on the back porch with the kids running around while mommy scraps. Oh they just annouced it should go till lunch... :(

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good Morning Girls! Hope everyone enjoys their day today! After working all week I feel like just being lazy today and maybe playing with my new stamps. I already cleaned up the kitchen this morning...first thing and put in a load of wash. My body is telling me to just goof off today and take some time to myself so I think I will!
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm holding a tag sale (right now). My neighbors were having one yesterday and I figured I could haul out some junk to the driveway. Of course, it's pretty quiet so far...and now I'll have to haul it all back in tonight.

At least we have wireless!

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

I am thinking about being lazy today. :winkb:
~Beth
"Make it bigger, make it badder, make it awesome" -Duff Goldman
"They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible, if you're AWESOME!" -Rhino

http://latteonthebrain.blogspot.com/

ImageImage

SunnyinNY

Cherry Blossom

Morning all!
I'm enjoying some morning coffee & planning to work on cleaning up my scrap supplies to work on pages later. Lots of chores in between. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good morning ladies!!!!

I'm up paying bills right now. :? Then its off to the grocery store and I would like to clean up my scrappy area some today.

Have a wonderful day!!!
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Going to my sisters today. Love her dearly, but she is having us for lunch. She is a terrible cook. so I will get her food and be sick all afternoon. How she can be my mothers daughter and not be able to cook is beyond me. :?

Heidi1154

Cherry Bomb

Good Morning!
Hope everyone has a good day.

ImageImageImageImageImage

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I hope to scrap today, only have about 10 pages left of my son's album then I am all caught up on him. Graduation is all I have left. Then it's time to start working on my other sons album, only 3 years behind. Have fun everyone.
ImageImageImageImage

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

We are having a huge storm here so I will stay home and try to get stuff done!
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

KBeachy

Cherry Bing

I have to cut my dad's hair today. I started cutting my DH and dad's hair back in the winter to save money. Hopefully I'll make it to my weight watchers meeting and maybe do some shopping and cleaning of my scrappy room.
Semper Fi

jody01

Sweet Cherry Pie

We also had rain overnight and its cloudy but very warm outside, the weather says it suppose to sunny up today yaaaa!!! Everyone have a great Day!!!!:-D
ImageImage

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

Dh and I went to ACMoore today with two 50% off coupons and a small list of things we wanted. All we got was a packet of needles which cost 86 cents after the 50% off. It's getting more and more disappointing to shop in stores and not find what you need. I do a lot of my shopping online these days. I can always find what I want.

I'm going to spend the day scrapping and uploading my los for some challenges.
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

Well my company of 12 days just left (dil and granddaughter). We had fun but............YAHOO!!!!!! Peace and quiet! It's a beautiful sunny, low humidity day here in Michigan and I am going out to do some more weed pulling and mulching (almost done). Only drawback is that when I awoke this morning the room was spinning - inner ear problems.

Then I have bedding and laundry to wash, making a turkey stirfry later on for dinner, finishing up thank you cards, calling an aunt and printing some pictures.

Tomorrow we have to buy some paint for the new shed my dh had built. We are staining it a cedar tone but the steel doors need to be painted.

Always something to do to keep me from scrapping!
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Emsdancemom

A Cherry on Top

I hope you have had a fantastic day!

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Wow, sounds like everyone has a busy day planned. I am taking a break from my cleaning, etc. I did 3 loads of laundry, vacuumed the entire house and cleaned the kitchen, straightened everything up as well as filling two trash bags of trash, five bags of clothes for Purple Heart. I can't remember the last time I ran up and down the steps so manu times in a given day! Now I have to start thinking about dinner. After dinner I promised the dogs I'd take them out in the back yard to run and play for some fresh air. Right now its still too hot and muggy after last night's rain.
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Just getting home from a quick weekend trip to visit my folks. Anxious to begin doing some scrappy work.
Laurie

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee