Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Tools of the trade (Albums)
I started out using post bound albums. Either K and CO or Colorbok. But just recently changed to 3ring binders by Making Memories. For me those seem to be the way to go. They hold a ton!!

So what do you use to store your precious pages in? :)
SUS ImageImageImage

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Tools of the trade (Albums)
I started out with post bound but now I only use mm 3 ring binders. Love them because I use alot of embellies on my pages.
ImageImage 

megamay

Cherry Cola

scrapy1967 wrote:I started out with post bound but now I only use mm 3 ring binders. Love them because I use alot of embellies on my pages.

ditto

handerful

Cherry Cropper

I am just starting to fill my first 3 ring. I am liking it so far!
Image Image
RACHEL

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Am thinking I may need to switch to 3 ring. I've used post bound for eons and just find it such a pain to add more page protectors that I have let my layouts just stack up.
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Michaels just cleaned out and reorganized their album section. Now they have 3 ring D binders, so I'm going to give them a try. I can't wait!

denisescrap

Cherry Blossom

Ya, love those 3 rings!! my Gir;friend got me hooked a few yrs ago
kings1.gif" border="0" alt="LA kings Pictures, Images and Photos"/></a>

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

I've always been partial to the 3 ring binder style.
ImageImageImageImage

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Started out with CM & then moved on to mostly colorbok post bound. I still have a few post bound albums to fill but I'm thinking of getting a 3 ring next.
ImageImage

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Started out post bound - have a ton already. Just ordered some 3 rings from MM at 'cropchocolate.com' for a great price. I'll be using one of a summer challenge on another board. We'll see if I like them better. Based on the comments here and on the other board, I'm thinking I will.
Laurie

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

I just stared a 3 ring one for all of our Disney trips and I am loving how much I can fit in one album. I am also partial to the new CM albums.

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

I use post bound albums...but you all and these 3 ring binders have me intrigued!! Maybe I should check them out!

Carol

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

Creative Memories with the hinge binding. I was a CM consultant and when I stopped selling, I kept all the albums. So I won't need to buy any for a long time to come! :-D
Stacy

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Hmmmm....never tried those. I chose whatever albums usually fit my fancy!

1grandma

Cherry Addict

letumom wrote:Started out post bound - have a ton already. Just ordered some 3 rings from MM at 'cropchocolate.com' for a great price. I'll be using one of a summer challenge on another board. We'll see if I like them better. Based on the comments here and on the other board, I'm thinking I will.

Me, too. Never have used 3 rings kind, but it is time to try them. Y'all have me convinced. And I ordered mine from cropchocolate the other day when they were on sale.
Bibi

nene

Cherry Delight

the 3 ring from American Crafts. LOVE them
Image Image
Rosa sat so that Martin could walk. Martin walked so that Barack could run. Barack ran so that our children could fly.

Emsdancemom

A Cherry on Top

I started out with strap albums, switched to post but really love the three ring binders.

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I also used the dreaded post-bound, but have recently switched to the American Crafts 3-ring binders. LOVE them!

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

I use 3-ring binders, too.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I still have post bound albums in play, but I've add AC 3-ring scrapbooks. I've been wanting them for a LONG time. Now that Michael's carries them, I wait and use 40-50% off coupons.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee