Tempted

Moderators: MamaK321, ACOT Employee

sylgise5
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 62

Tempted

Post by sylgise5 »

Have seen some really nice digi layouts. Tempted to try one or two, but I have no clue where to start.
Image Image
AnnOminous
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 211

Re: Tempted

Post by AnnOminous »

gluestick
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 68

Post by gluestick »

I just did my first one on wednesday. I felt like I was totally trading my paper scraping!! But I would never give that up!! I really did like to digi scrap though!:-D
BeatrizS
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 222

Post by BeatrizS »

I am actually considering selling all my tools (Cricut cuttlebug, etc) and cleaning out my Scrap room and sticking to digi... but i feel kind of sad just thinking that i wont be able to smell all the nice new paper when i receive an ACOT order! decisions decisions...
Grandma Flowers
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 5

Post by Grandma Flowers »

Someday I'll try it but don't think I'll ever give up paper.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---
writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Post by writerlady »

I really enjoy scrapping both digi and with paper! You should give it a try. I use each for different things. I don't even prefer one over the other. You might start by googling "free digital scrapbook kits". You'll be suprised by how many there are. You also need a program to try - Photoshop Elements is fairly user friendly and has a 30 day trial online. If I can be of any more assitance to you - please pm me.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

BeatrizS
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 222

Post by BeatrizS »

there are always freebies on ACOT and every so often cherries put freebies up on there blogs. So its a win win
AnnOminous
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 211

Post by AnnOminous »

There are freebies on my blog :-D

(Not any new ones - at least not yet :winkb: )
LynnO
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 3

Post by LynnO »

I don't paper scrap much these days... I reckon it's because of the time it takes me to set up and tidy up... and with 4 kids, there isn't much time to spare!
I think I'll get back into paper scrapping as the kiddies get a bit older, but I do really enjoy digi scrapping at the moment. (even if I miss getting glue off my hands and smelling my markers! LOL!)
It keeps me scrapping, and I can stop and go with no setting up, which is great for where I am in my life right now.

I LOVE DIGI!
jody01
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 1

Post by jody01 »

I might like to try it but I cannot imagine giving up my:inlove: paper
ImageImage
bigsmartass
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 54

Post by bigsmartass »

I love the paper and sissors version.. and I love that soon I'll be able to do it with my son(s) as they're getting older... it wouldn't be the same with digi.

That said, I have done a handful or two of digi layouts now. I just started with free stuff (and I bought a HUGE LOT of digi stuff from one designer at the onset too), but I have bought a few other items as well now. Go ahead and download some of the free bees and try it out!!
Image Laurie, aka Image Image

If you can't convince them, confuse them
Emsdancemom
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 223

Post by Emsdancemom »

I am the same.
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1061

Post by pawprints »

jody01 wrote:I might like to try it but I cannot imagine giving up my:inlove: paper

You don't have to give up the paper! I am a paste eater and will never ever give it up. And I have the stash to prove it LOL!! But I started digi last year and fell in love with it. Like writerlady said, I use each for different things. And as LynnO said, if you don't have the time to paper scrap, you can digi scrap without any set up or clean up. You can start a layout at any time and pick up where you left off next time, without having to put everything away and take it out again (but please be sure to back up your work each time!!). I will digi scrap when I really have the urge to do a page and just don't have the time to take out all my stuff. But give me a free day to paper scrap and I will be in the middle of a pile of paper and punches and scissors and brads and bling and open bins and drawers and tape runners and glue and scraps and filled garbage pails and loving every minute of it. So if you fall in love with digi it doesn't mean you have to give up paste eating! You just will have another addiction and another huge stash, but the second stash doesn't take up any room and is a lot less expensive, and it never runs out. (Again, just remember to keep a backup!)

ImageImage Image Image  

kennabeans
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 39

Post by kennabeans »

I am currently downloading the trial because I want to try digi too. You girls are good sales ladies.
ImageImageImage
Mommybruno
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1318

Post by Mommybruno »

I was scared to try digi at first, too, but now I can't imagine going back to paper scrapping. I much handier on the computer, I'll tell you that! ;)

I also have lots of free stuff on my blog, you're welcome to come and check it out! Studio C
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage
jodcold
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 58

Post by jodcold »

My problem is once I try it I won't want to go back and I have a room full of stuff! Also, all my DS's younger pix were not digital photos and I don't have a scanner.

I am trying to talk myself out of trying digi!

In the fall I think I will take some time off and experiment with digi-I've got tons of vacation time, might as well use it doing something fun.
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

Me, either. But, there are some really nice ones out there.
Bibi

Return to “Digital Talk”