Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Miss Daisy-NC

Cherry Garcia

OK-I wasn't going to do this, but
   Now this was hard...I love all your work...the color scheme is one of my favorite..the journaling..of course the flowers..it's just beautiful
Charlotte

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

I like the soft colors of the green and pink contrasted on the black and white. I like the title work and the pic is fab!
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

vel

Cherry Blossom

What I love about this is the mix of colors on the title and those colors with the b/w background. I also love that you used a raw chipboard frame. Very unique and eclectic.

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

what I like about your lo's is the story they tell and how well they convery it
Image \ ImageImage

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

ya crazy?! you know i love 'em all

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

I love your fun anyhing goes style! This is one of my faves- the black swirlies are to die for!

fromom

Cherry Blossom

Your layouts are all good-I just really liked this one

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

Laura this is one of my favs....I love the non-traditional cut out white mat, the mix of bling and black title letters and I LOVE PINK and FLOWERS!!! plus the ribbon on this is great....just LOVE IT!!!so...I ask YOU...what is YOUR favorite LO you have done?????
Image~Angie~

lewisbaby

Sweet Cherry Pie

I really love your work and can't pick a favorite.  So, I'll show you the one I lifted last night.  Does that work? LOL

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

I totally LOVE this - great theme - great design, great colors

Aimeeee

Cherry Blossom

Love the picture, the paper choices, and title.  It's just beautiful!

Ndominguez

Cherry Tart

scrappinaway2day

Cherry Tart

I was looking at this one and my 6yo DD was looking with me.  She really likes this one.  I love the shape of the PP in the middle of this. 
Alicia
69 pages done, 181 to my goal of 250 this year!!

mamma2allboyz

Cherry Cola

Laura I cant pick one I love everything you have and I think you know that lolBig Hugsbut if you are gonna make me pick one your latest one I am just in awe over
Jennifer Mom of Four Boys

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Okay, first of all Laura, I love your work , honestly I do. And I know most people will only have good things to say but since you asked, this layout I actually love everything about it except the cutout photo. I have one of those too & I cringe when I look back at it. Other than that, I love the layout. The Family profile & the flowers are fantastic. Now should I go hide before I get flammed? 
ImageImage

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Nope, no flaming here! That layout was for  a specific challenge at the Dares website...Last Scrapper Standing. I had to do a bunch of stuff with a specific number oftransparencies, and if I had left the photo whole, it would have covered up some of them. It isn't even in my top ten, so I'm not offended in the least! Thanks for your thoughts on it!And just so you know, if I didn't change the funky old balloon layouts, I'm not going to change this one either...for me, it's all about trying new things and growing from mistakes! If I loved them all, I'd stop playing with fun new stuff!

Mommy_time1999

Cherry Tart

Woooo Whooooo!!!! I got the image to post...lolI love everthing about this lo...from the photos and the colors you chose to the flowers you made from hearts!!!

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

I love the colors and the buttons on this layout

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”