Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

Question of the day 5/28
What was your first car?

Mine was a huge brown Pontiac boat...not really sure what kind..1980 something. It really was not that bad and lasted me my entire senior year of high school...right up until the very last day when it died on my way to graduation practice.

ladycardfan

Cherry Blossom

Re: Question of the day 5/28
1975 Ford Mustang II with a V8 engine.

There was some power behind that car -- a family friend picked it out for me and he raced cars for a living. At that time I could have cared less about gas mileage, but now I am sure that it was a gas hog!

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

my first car was a 1988 for mustang. It was about 10 years old when i got it

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Chevy Impala...huge car! It was my parents car, but dad gave it to me for university/work. I went to a wedding with my friends, and 7 of us sat comfortably in it! Boat!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

Koiwey

Sweet Cherry Pie

Chevy Nova
Enjoy for we will never have this day again.
Koi

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Mine was a Monte carlo.
ImageImage 

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

A little white Honda civic!

Emsdancemom

A Cherry on Top

My first car was a Camaro. It was custom ordered. The salesman came to the house with all the books and mom let me pick what I wanted. I had a police cruiser engine put in it. (It is a wonder I survived). When I got married she took it and after she had misjudged her distance four times she traded it in.

1grandma

Cherry Addict

My first car that was just mine was a blue Malibu. Her name was Maggie May because she looked so bad in the morning light. But, oh my goodness, she could run! That was way back in 1972.
Bibi

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

Mine was a pale yellow AMC Hornet with dark green cloth seats.
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

I didn't get my first car until after I was married at 18. It was a 1964 Chevrolet Impala convertible. Very cool!
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

MarthaT

Sweet Cherry Pie

It was a Chevy Caprice
ImageImage

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

74 ford two door (red) loved that car.

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

Mine was a 1984 Monte Carlo. It was 6 years old when I got it and I blew the motor the first week I had it. LOL I didn't tell dad that it was my fault until many years later. He just thought we bought one that was on its last leg and ready to blow. lol
ImageImageImage

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

My first car was an avocado green 4 door 1971 Chevy Malibu....I'm glad they don't make that color anymore...LOL!
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

A blue fiat
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

1LuckyMom

Sweet Cherry Pie

Olds Delta 88! It was my grandparents' car and they gave it to me shortly after I got my license. It only lasted a year I think before the transmission went for some reason, and then I got my dad's Chrysler LeBaron, which had the talking computer in it ("a door is ajar" or "your fuel is low") lol! Ahhhhh, those were the days.

scrappie_stacie

Cherry Bomb

Kimandasmo wrote:What was your first car?

Mine was a huge brown Pontiac boat...not really sure what kind..1980 something. It really was not that bad and lasted me my entire senior year of high school...right up until the very last day when it died on my way to graduation practice.

I also had a big Pontiac boat. Mine was a 1970 something grand prix, baby poop bronzy brown color with a black landau top. I thought I was so cool... LOL!

---------------------------------------------------------

ImCanadian

Sweet Cherry Pie

1977 Dodge Charger. I loved that car!!!

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

A 1970 red mustang fastback. Only had it for two weeks and someone ran a stop sign and totaled it. Then I got a 1964 1/2 Mustang coupe.
Becky

Image Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee