Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

immom2anc

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: How do you store / sort your brads?
Image All my embellies go in 2 containers like this but smaller, made by snapware. The brads & eyelets are actually just thrown in the bottom of one now because it opened up and spilled everywhere and I was being lazy when I cleaned it up! ;)
**Kristen**
My photography: http://www.kristencarterphotography.com
Image Image ImageImage Image

rica71

Cherry Picker

I got a tackle box at Walmart. Then I sort by color/shape. I still use the mini bags because I really can't stand them to get mixed up even if it's light blue to dk blue.
aka--SCRAPALICIOUS April Layout Challenge--0/20
Image Image Image

ncokely

Cherry Cola

I need to do this -this summer!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

Koiwey

Sweet Cherry Pie

MelissaM wrote:I sort by color and keep in this spice rack on my desk (this is where my buttons are too).

I like this very much. It is very attractive. I use fishing lure tackle plastic boxes from Wal-Mart. They cost half as much as the craft ones and have more compartments.
Enjoy for we will never have this day again.
Koi

stephfez

Cherry Bing

When Target had bead sorters in the $1 bin I bought $15 worth and so mine are sorted by size, style and color - I don't hvae a ton of them but they are sorted. I also have all my eyelets sorted in them too. When I have brads adn eyelets that are the same type (i.e. flower, halloween, etc) they are int he same box. It is a lot and since I don't use them any more and have not bought a lot recently they are 1/2 empty but they are ready when I am then.
Stephanie

Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool Image

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

I sort by color and also by theme, such as holidays. I keep mine in babyfood jars.
Image ImageImage

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

scrapy1967 wrote:ImageiIsort mine by color and I keep them in this handy dandy case. I can just pick it up and go whenever I go to a crop.

I want that!!!! :inlove: :inlove:

Mine are by color in a small, divided box

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

immom2anc wrote:Image All my embellies go in 2 containers like this but smaller, made by snapware. The brads & eyelets are actually just thrown in the bottom of one now because it opened up and spilled everywhere and I was being lazy when I cleaned it up! ;)

This are the most delicious looking brads I've ever seen!! I am starved now!
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

jBlaze

Cherry Blossom

LOL. I was just wondering what them would taste like! :) yum.
Jean
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
funny goat stories: http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/showth ... gest+thing

bigsmartass

Sweet Cherry Pie

MelissaM wrote:I sort by color and keep in this spice rack on my desk (this is where my buttons are too).

I've been thinking about doing something like this! I've seen some spice ranks and thought "that would be so cool to put buttons, flowers, etc in" but haven't done it.. right now mine are in the CTMH circle storage things, in a kids shoe box (half of one) in my plastic storage container... fits perfect.
Image Laurie, aka Image Image

If you can't convince them, confuse them

anazelia

Cherry Cola

by color in a tackle box type of thing.

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

I sort mine by color. I got these little round stackable containers with 6 compartments. They are perfect to keep them in. I found them at Hobby Lobby in the beading section, they also have them in the needle craft section.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

immom2anc wrote:Image All my embellies go in 2 containers like this but smaller, made by snapware. The brads & eyelets are actually just thrown in the bottom of one now because it opened up and spilled everywhere and I was being lazy when I cleaned it up! ;)
Mmmm!! What kind of cookies are those and will you share the recipe?? Pleeeeeease. :-D
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Uh... They're all just junked together in a compartment in a container. I don't have the time or patience to sort them.
Leslie

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Mine are mostly in a Sterlite drawer in their original containers.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

beachlover

Cherry Addict

sorting? what is sorting? :winkb: :winkb: :winkb: :winkb:
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

koala1966

Cherry Delight

By manufacturer, like everything else, lol.

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

by color and size-- and mine are in ice cube trays-- just grab the tray I need and all of the ones of that color are right there.

scrap-o-holic

Cherry Bing

What a timely question.....I currently have mine stored in a "tool" organizer hanging on the wall but I have been searching for a spice rack b/c I thought they'd be easier to see. However, I'm having a hard time finding a spice rack that doesn't come with spices.....still searching!
Sometimes the one you think is your knight in shining armour might actually turn out to be a retard in tin foil!

Kaylas_Bah

Cherry Berry

By color & size in medication organizers.
Lori
Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee