Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Becky ? about Bazzill Samples
Becky, in Kristin's recent news, she tells about the Bazzill Samples. I have tried to find these in the store, but not finding these. The link in the email from Kristin doesn't take you to the product to order. Is there a secret? ;)
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

-ange-

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Becky ? about Bazzill Samples
here's the link for the swatch set #2...it was the only one i could find: http://www.acherryontop.com/search/bazz ... hes/111364
ACOT is offering them, not Bazzil. :)
*ange* :)

Kristin

Cherry Cola

The Bazzill swatch samples will show up as you check out in the Last Minute Special Offers section. It's on the same screen that asks for your billing info. Hope this helps!

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Yes, that does help Kristin. Sneeky, got to place an order everyweek then? LOL Thanks so much.
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

Kristin wrote:The Bazzill swatch samples will show up as you check out in the Last Minute Special Offers section. It's on the same screen that asks for your billing info. Hope this helps!

What she said Ms Janie :winkb:
Image \ ImageImage

diennia

Cherry Tart

What about Swatch set 1? I was on vacation and didn't check the website and knew nothing about this until I got the email earlier in the week. Swatch set one isn't available anymore. Does anyone know if they are going to re-release the swatches if you miss one....
"a person's life is measured by the family and friends that surround them" Author unknown

Kristin

Cherry Cola

These swatch sets are more time consuming to make up than I imagined, ha!

I think we'll come out with a new set every 10-14 days or so, simply because when we make up a set it's easier to do it that way. A new set will be available when the previous set is almost sold out.

Yes, we may bring back older sets every now and then, great idea.

Set 2 is almost sold out, I'm working on putting together Set 3 today

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Is it a full size sheet? 12X12 - 8 1/2X11???
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

-ange-

Sweet Cherry Pie

deerewife wrote:Is it a full size sheet? 12X12 - 8 1/2X11???
Here are the product details (http://www.acherryontop.com/company/a_c ... nal/111364):

Company: A Cherry On Top
Product Line: Promotional

Size:
2"x3"
UPC:
Itemnumber:
100-23151
Start collecting Bazzill Cardstock swatches from ACOT! Set 2 includes the following colors, marked with each color's name and ACOT's item number.

Just 1¢ in the Last Minute Special Offers section as you check out.

• Midge
• Lime Sherbet
• Nathan
• Patch
• Whimsy
• Grape Slush
• Kevin
• Pacific
• Skylar
• Mediterranean
• Emma
• Precious
• Ruby Red
• Barkley
• Clementine
• Festive
• Daisy
• Lemon Drop
• Cashmere
• Champagne
:)
*ange* :)

Heidi1154

Cherry Bomb

I ordered this last set.
It shipped today and I am looking forward to getting it!

ImageImageImageImageImage

KKGlass

Sweet Cherry Pie

How are you guys planning on storing these? I was thinking about starting like a swatch ring. Any other ideas out there?
~~Katherine~~
You must BE THE CHANGE you wish to see in the world. -- Gandhi

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I tried to order last night, but was unable to use the coupon codes and today I was too busy with getting a new grandbaby to call ACOT. So, tomorrow is a new day.
Bibi

diennia

Cherry Tart

I plan on also making a swatch ring with a really large ring ( I think it is 6" or so) I am going to put them in color order then alphabetically so I can find them easy. I just placed my order for swatch 3 so I keep checking until I have them all. I am very excited about this because I am a cricut cutter and this will be wonderful for the disney carts to match the clothes, hair etc exactly.
"a person's life is measured by the family and friends that surround them" Author unknown

KKGlass

Sweet Cherry Pie

I missed set #19 (St. Patrick's Day) -- does anyone have an extra they are willing to part with?
~~Katherine~~
You must BE THE CHANGE you wish to see in the world. -- Gandhi

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

diennia wrote:I plan on also making a swatch ring with a really large ring ( I think it is 6" or so) I am going to put them in color order then alphabetically so I can find them easy. I just placed my order for swatch 3 so I keep checking until I have them all. I am very excited about this because I am a cricut cutter and this will be wonderful for the disney carts to match the clothes, hair etc exactly.

Excellent Idea!

megamay

Cherry Cola

I have mine in a binder with about 6 on each page, double sided, sorted by color.

LOVE these swatch sets! I just might have an extra st patties day one, I will check. I never want to miss one (although I have missed a couple :() so sometimes I accidentally get two.

Return to “Product Requests”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee