writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Did ANYONE buy the NSD GRABBAG
and open it yet???
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Did ANYONE buy the NSD GRABBAG
nope, I was trying ot place an order the other day and had issues so I never got it, did you?
Image \ ImageImage

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Yes - and it doesn't have everything that is shown on the preview page in it... sigh.

tj1958

Cherry Tart

I haven't opened mine yet. Didn't want to take the time out to play with it and miss everything else that was going on!

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I ordered it but my order has not shipped out.
ImageImage 

beachlover

Cherry Addict

my order won't be here till Tuesday cause I was stupid enough to go UPS rather than mail, otherwise it'd be here tomorrow and all the stuff I wanted for the crop would be ready :winkb: but, I am dying to see what's in it!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Miss Daisy-NC

Cherry Garcia

No...I didn't
Charlotte

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

writerlady wrote:Yes - and it doesn't have everything that is shown on the preview page in it... sigh.

was there something missing? There should be 4 files with a total of 11 products, please let me know if you are missing anything!!!
Image Image

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

MamaK321 wrote:
writerlady wrote:Yes - and it doesn't have everything that is shown on the preview page in it... sigh.

was there something missing? There should be 4 files with a total of 11 products, please let me know if you are missing anything!!!

Yes - On the preview page there are things from a lot of designers. What I got is 3 designers only... sigh. I'm sad.

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

No...I didn't
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

hmmm, there should have been 4 download links for you. And you only had 1 link to download? Have you tripple checked that you didn't miss the other files in your downloads? I jsut checked and I have 4 links available to download.
Image Image

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

MamaK321 wrote:hmmm, there should have been 4 download links for you. And you only had 1 link to download? Have you tripple checked that you didn't miss the other files in your downloads? I jsut checked and I have 4 links available to download.

OMG - I'm SOOO Stupid! You're absolutely right. I think I stayed up too late playing... I have so much fun at these crops that it takes me some time to get back to normal. Forgive me, please and ty for your help!

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

no prob ;) just wanna make sure youre a :-D customer!!!
Image Image

Return to “NSD 2009”