Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Re: You May Also Want To Have On Hand...
Super heros?? Does Oscar the Grouch count??? <sigh> Looks like I'll need to stop by Michael's again when I go to pick up the car Friday!
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

hlg1rose

Cherry Berry

ummmm, well, I have some FDNY left over from DH and does Hannah Montana count? lol that was for DD25's halloween costume page!
[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... picker.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]

heleneNY http://emptynestscraproom.blogspot.com/[/url:dgoiopbi]

"The skin I'm in is alright with me, it's not old, just older" ` JBJ

[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/gallery2/211014-490.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Awesome that I already have some of those on hand due to Universal and Disney pics I have!!!:-D

But sorry, I don't think the Pink is gonna go too well with superhero stuff! I'll have it ready.. but unsure how that will go!!:winkb:
~ Carissa ~

jaziscrapper

Wild Cherry

No super heroes in the house as ds is 23. I'm sure I could find something though.:winkb:

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

What about in Digi? I just bought a great superhero digi kit!
Becky

Image Image Image

jazzyscrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Tons of pink here but no super hero stickers I don't think hmmm....do Ghostbusters count?
Terri

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

Pink is covered but no superhero stickers. I will check back later to see if we can print some from internet or use a digi kit.
ImageImageImageImage

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

MamaK321 wrote:hey Angie... if they don't have super hero stickers, could they maybe print some graphics from the internet? :winkb:
yep...and you can even cut them out of comic books, newspapers or coloring books :)
Image~Angie~

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

thanks to whoever mentioned supergirl....i know i have some of them, woohoo! and pink? it's my favorite color and i have 2 daughters....so yeah, i got me some pink :winkb:
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

Any hints on whether or not this is for a LO>>>that could determine what super heroes I want!

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

well of course i bought them but now i can't finf them:?

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

i have to go raid my boys' rooms... you'd think with 3 boys
i'll have a lot of these stickers layin' around, but not sure!
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

just FYI..the pink and the super hero's is 2 SEPERATE THINGS :) just have them all on hand....I may be a little lenient on super heroe's, but we'll have to see :) and one mya be a fast scrap and one may be a LO....you just NEVER KNOW WITH US ACOT GIRLS!!!!!
Image~Angie~

HCayH

Cherry Picker

You're gonna make me raid my kids' sticker supply and see if there are any spiderman stickers left... wish me luck! If not, I'm pretty sure I have Caillou stickers and to me he's a superhero- he can get my boys to sit still and quiet for 30 minutes!!! ;)
SAHM of 4- 2 girls and 2 boys! (and one very spoiled dachshund)

scrappindianeh

Cherry Tart

Oh YAY!! I have spiderman stickers. I hired Spiderman to come to my grandson's birthday and need to scrap those pages....woohooooo

Return to “NSD 2009”