Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

Re: Merry Christmas!!
Ahhh. Springtime in the Rockies! You can shovel your driveway one day and wear shorts the next. I feel your pain, girl! I just hope it's not headed south to us! Maybe Santa will come and bring you scrappy goodies for the crop. I think it's the least he could do!
Becky

Image Image Image

luvbubbles2

Sweet Cherry Pie

Wow...we had 90 degrees yesterday--and today it was 45 and raining...

but at least it's not snowing.....i am so over snow!! :?

~Sharron
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice"
~Frank Sinatra

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

wow thats a bunch of snow!!!!!!!!!!!!

stampaholic85

Cherry Bing

I am so sorry you have to deal with snow this time of year. I so want spring to get here.......
Image            Barb H
                                                                        Facebook page: Pink Passion Stamper

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Being from TX, snow is a treat. Of course when we do see snow it's not like that. I would love to live where it snows a lot. I hate the hot TX summers. We have been up in the 90's and it isn't even summer yet. I'll send some TX sunshine your way if you will send some MT snow down here.

I've always wanted to visit MT. I've ordered travel catalogs and seen pictures and it looks so beautiful. At my age, I doubt that I will ever make it there, but I can dream.
Image ImageImage

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Unreal. I am sure sorry. And I thought all the rain we are having was a downer.

scrapbelle

Cherry Bing

Oh my! I don't envy you this snowfall!
Image Image

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

Oh my goodness...I think I would have freaked out to see snow in my front yard in April.

MarthaT

Sweet Cherry Pie

Eeeew
ImageImage

lpap0807

Sweet Cherry Pie

Suddenly a dreary, cold, rainy day doesn't look as bad...who am I kiddin? I hate rain even worse than snow! (but at least rain doesn't need to be shoveled, just bailed!)
Have a blessed day!

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

That is ridiculous. I say move to FL. It is so much nicer to have winters (and springs) without snow. :winkb:
~Beth
"Make it bigger, make it badder, make it awesome" -Duff Goldman
"They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible, if you're AWESOME!" -Rhino

http://latteonthebrain.blogspot.com/

ImageImage

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

I feel for ya!!
ImageImageImage

jody01

Sweet Cherry Pie

Wow! Thats hards to believe. I sure hope its warms up for ya real soon .
ImageImage

terri04

Cherry Bing

OMG! I am so sorry for you. I can't believe it, glad you shared the pics. hope it melts soon, so much for spring flowers!

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Thanks for the sympathy gals! :inlove: But, for all the grumbling, I'd never move! I love living in MT. I just wish the snow could stop on 3/31 and not come back till 11/1. LOL. Too bad I can't schedule that stuff huh?

For whoever asked...yes, it actually is rather normal to have snow in April. Usually we get a break though...for longer than 3 or 4 days. This year, if we have, I've already forgotten it. It seems like we've had nonstop snow since January!

At least I won't feel bad for hibernating this weekend...it's STILL coming down, regardless that the weather lady said it should stop!:waiting:

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

oh my! Is that normal Montana weather for April/May? Holy cow!

ETA: ok...I didn't see the post before this one....Wow! That's crazy! My dh would LOVE to live there!
ImageImage
Image Image

Janell

Cherry Cola

Oh WOWzers that is INSANE!!!! WHat is up Mother nature???????
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

blaznpat

Sweet Cherry Pie

I feel sorry for you! But on the other hand, I love the snow. The people in Chicago always complain about the weather. So I know that they are usually not from here. I was born and raised here, and love the weather.
Actually we had snow a few weeks ago. Loved it.

But for all of you that have it and don't want it, send it here....lol
Pat

Image Image Image

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Oh my gosh! Can't imaging living like that! It's so pretty outside today!!! Sorry to rub in.......

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

Well, it's finally stopped snowing and now it's melting quickly! Yea!!

It's not unusual to get a spring snow storm this time of year (or even in May or early June), but it's usually a quick storm and last a half a day at most. What was unusual about this storm was the longevity of it... it started snowing on Tuesday and didn't stop until about 10 am this morning!

But the outlook for this weekend is partially cloudy and in the 50's -- something to look forward to! I will need to make time during the crop to get outside and enjoy it. :-D
Stacy

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee