Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

scrappindianeh

Cherry Tart

Hello All...New from Central California!
Hi everyone. My name is Diane Hickman (not THE Di Hickman) and i'm from California. I've been an avid scrapper for approximately 10 years and have gotten into card making the last year or so. I have 2 adult children DD Kelly and DS Steve/wife April and 3 beautiful grandchildren Bryce is 6, Hunter is 2 and (Princess) Katie is 1.

I've been reading about the NSD crop and I'm thinking about joining. Not sure how much I can get done but even getting a little bit done is better than nothing done!

Diane

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Re: Hello All...New from Central California!
Hi and welcome! Be prepared to become addicted!

ImageImage Image Image  

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

Welcome! I have been shopping at ACOT even before it became ACOT and just started visiting the message boards during the November crop. That crop really hooked me, I have been a regular ever since. Love this place!

I only played games at the first crop as I wasn't sure on how to post layouts. I am practicing right now so that I will be more prepared this time. Although I had so much fun playing games that I am attending just for that and anything else is a bonus!

Great to see new faces!
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Hi and welcome to the message board! I hope you'll stick around and join us for the NSD Crop. It will be a lot of fun and very addicting!

immom2anc

Sweet Cherry Pie

Hey Diane!! Welcome to ACOT.. The crops are a great way to learn your way around the boards and get introduced to everyone on here! We're a fun community (a little nutty, but hey.. who isn't). Where in Central Cali are you from? I live in Modesto, and LauraFiore is in Manteca. Have a great time and hope to see you around.
**Kristen**
My photography: http://www.kristencarterphotography.com
Image Image ImageImage Image

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Hi Diane! Happy to have another Californian here! Stick around...you'll love it!

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

hey Diane - hi. the crops here are fantastic and fun. I too live in Central California in Rancho Cordova. Where are youlocated?

blaznpat

Sweet Cherry Pie

Hello, and welcome! You're going to like it here!
Pat

Image Image Image

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Hello and welcome!
ImageImage 

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hi Diane and Welcome to ACOT!!! You are going to LOVE the NSD crop, that's when I joined here and I haven't left since. :-D
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

Nice to meet you!
ImageImageImageImage

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Welcome Diane, you will love it here. The women here, in addition to being very talented, are so warm and friendly!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Welcome Diane! Don't be intimidated when the crop starts... it gets really hectic around here and it will seem like you can't possibly keep up! Just jump in wherever it seems fun (challenges, fast scraps, bingo, board games) and I promise you will have a ton of fun! :-D

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Welcome to our community. I hope you like it. The members here are fun and friendly and really helpful.
Bibi

lpap0807

Sweet Cherry Pie

Welcome! I joined right before the last crop. It is a very addicting site!
Have a blessed day!

jaziscrapper

Wild Cherry

You will have so much fun at the online crop, just be ready to see new challenges, games, chatting the whole time. It's pretty fast paced, but I love it.:-D

rnmom247

Cherry Bing

Welcome Diane! The crops are so much fun here - great challenges, games, inspiration, classes, etc, etc. This is a great group of people, very helpful, fun. Stick around and check it out.
Pam ImageImage

MarthaT

Sweet Cherry Pie

Welcome, this is a wonderful place :)
ImageImage

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Welcome! I joined during a crop and have never left. I love it here and I hope you do, too!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Welcome Diane! My first crop here was the NSD crop and I thought, Oh, I'll do a few challenges and told my dh I'd want a few hours to play around that weekend. Yeah, RIGHT! I was hooked right away- you will be, too. You might as well just cancel any other plans you have and stick around here! ;)

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee