Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

debamas

Wild Cherry

Re: ***New Cherry Questionairre***
 Found ACOT about a year ago browsing online. My friend had just scrapped her trip to England and I thought it was so great. I was not scrapping yet.
 I need to learn how to work with the chipboard and stamping.
 I usually have several on a page
 Paper for now, but played with a simple scrapping software my friend had to make an invitation with pics last summer and it's peaked my interest to   perhaps trying to go hybrid.
 Just got back from a cruise, so I'm working with those pics
 Well, the computer room is small, so I usually end up at the dining room table
 Once. Did my very first page there and had a great time. It was at Orange Beach in Alabama last year.
 Things that go bump in the night
 Becoming a night owl as I've started the night shift at work for the last few months
 Make mine a marguarita
Debbie

isterq

Cherry Blossom

How did you find ACOT?? 
Google
What technique would you like to learn?
Any!

How many photos do you usually place on a layout?
2 or 3

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Paper layouts

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? My daughter's Christmas pageant

Do you have your own scrap room? What scrap room?  I live in the city so there is no space.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life?  Yes.

What gives you the creeps? Sticking down something and trying to pull it up and everything gets torn!

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Night owl!

Thanks for letting me play!

wjp17

Cherry Tart

How did you find ACOT?? 
Searching for K & Company items. Love ACOT..

All of them !!

2 or 3
Are you into digital or paper layouts?
Haven't tried digital yet, can't wait to get started.
What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?
Halloween

Do you have your own scrap room?
I wish...
Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? 
No I haven't ... this is fun!
What gives you the creeps?
Spiders
Are you a night-owl or an early-bird?
Sometimes both.
What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?
Pinot Grigio

Ribbons

Cherry Blossom

How did you find ACOT?? 
My best friend (buttons)

umm...I don't really know what it's called...so I'll just say inking.

one or two.

paper!

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?
I just did a page last night about some thing I love.

I surely do!

I tried to do the one that is going on now but this weekend wasn't the best time for me...but I deffinitally want to try out the next one!

umm...alot of things haha....mostly spirders and things like that!

neither? or both? well when I scrapbook I scrapbook and stuff I'm a total ngiht owl ( I go into the wee hours oof the morning). but generally I get up pretty early (not by my own will...I jsut kinda wake up :waiting:) but I kinda perfer the afternoon haha.

Crystel Light Rasberry Lemonade? haha I'm only 16 so no alcohol here :)
--Love From Jackie--
"Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it"
---Salma Hayek

Sunny_inUtah

Cherry Tart

How did you find ACOT?? 
I found ACOT through a swapping board.  We link to the site to purchase papers and stuff and I've only shopped here until the February crop this past weekend. *Hoping* to become a more active member now:)
I love paper crafting too much to ever give it up (not to mention I have way too much stuff to use up) but I would love to at least know how to do basic digi scrapping. 
I almost always use just one 5x7 on my layouts.  I try to only scrap the BEST of my pictures.  If there are several good ones than I scrap the best one in 5x7 and the others I'll crop down to use either on the same page, or all together on a page opposite it.
Paper
Almost always pages of my kids.  I'm always the one behind the camera, so I don't scrap myself very often.
I do and I love it!  Even though it's a perpetual mess.
Only online.  I think they're easier because I have so much junk and I could never decide what to take to a real life crop.
Barf, snakes, maggots, rotten potatoes with the disgusting growths on them
Depends on the day - usually both.
Don't drink alcohol, but I do enjoy a good peppermint milkshake from Braum's in Texas.

kcatt79

Sweet Cherry Pie

How did you find ACOT?? I was looking for a place to order scrapbooking supplies since my town has only a Walmart and the corner of a small store to shop at for scrap supplies.

What technique would you like to learn? I would eventually like to learn how to digi scrap, it seems so much easier and less messy that paper.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? I used to place as many as I could, but I have been learning through the challenges here that one photo and empty space is ok!

Are you into digital or paper layouts? I only do paper right now.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? I did a lot of my hubby this weekend. I dont scrap him much since he usually takes the pictures, but I had some great ones and finally got them down. I usually do family, I love family and memories and I do this for my kids, so I want them to have the memories.

Do you have your own scrap room? No, living room floor or dining room table.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? I have been to 3 I think here and probably 4 at a store we used to have in town before it closed.

What gives you the creeps? Spiders

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Early bird originally, but I married a night owl so I stay up with him, and its harder to get up in the morning

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Very boring, because its diet cherry coke

wife of one, mother of FOUR! :)

http://socksscrapsandotherthings.blogspot.com/

lpap0807

Sweet Cherry Pie

How did you find ACOT??       internet search

What technique would you like to learn?      Hhhmmm, I dont think I need another obsession!

How many photos do you usually place on a layout?      I usually create spreads and use 4-7 per spread

Are you into digital or paper layouts?      strictly paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?      I making a "Family" book, so the last one was  of my family

Do you have your own scrap room?        Yes, ever since my son moved out last year!

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life?   Of course

What gives you the creeps?      Bugs, snakes qnd creepy crawly things! Yuck!

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird?     It depends, I can be either, but not both at the same time.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?       rum and diet coke (usually just the diet coke though)
Have a blessed day!

jdjohnson

Cherry Tart

How did you find ACOT?? I found ACOT while browsing on the internet.  I was just looking for a website with everything scrapbooking.  What a great find!!

What technique would you like to learn? I would love to buy a Cricut sometime soon.  I have seen one used and they look like they would take some getting used to but would be well worth it.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? Around five or six.  I do a 12 X 12 album.

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Definitely paper layouts.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? My daughter right after her first birthday.  Little girls being little girls.

Do you have your own scrap room? Unfortunately not yet.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Yes, creative memories

What gives you the creeps? being in the dark

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Early bird. I have a 4 1/2 month old that doesn't sleep well.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Don't do alcohol so diet pepsi

my3boyz

Cherry Blossom

How did you find ACOT?? 

Paper... I need to touch and play with all that scrappy yumminess!! :)
WOW>..   all of the challenges from the last crop. I did all 14!! Mostly about my 2 boys.
I wish!!  It can be found in every room in the house.  HOW SAD!!
Yep!!  And I head them up sometimes at my LSS.  I also teach there!!
The dentist and really big insects.
NIGHT OWL all the way!
A cold glass of wine!!   Or a hot cup of coffee!!
Proud member of the Queen & Co. Design Team.
Come visit my blog if you want! Image
http://www.kristinhayne.blogspot.com

SharonW12

Cherry Tart

I found this site by doing a google search for a certain product and found it in stock, and then spent (yikes!) a few hours just browsing.

I have my own scrap room.  My husband just shakes his head when he walks in, as I tend to kind of leave "works in progress", but to me it's my own little sanctuary.

bethr

Cherry Blossom

How did you find ACOT?? 
Goodle search a few years ago.

Paper folding

paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? vacation

Do you have your own scrap room? yes

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life?  both

What gives you the creeps? clowns and weird people

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? night owl

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? diet code red
Beth R.
My Blog: http://bethroot.typepad.com

Rusty Pickle DT, Pebbles Inc. DT, Hemar Inc. DT, and Scrapbook News and Review DT

Josee

Cherry Tart

suslvgeo wrote:This is a questionairre for any new Cherries that want to participate!

We here at ACOT would love to get to know more about you and this seems like a fun way to do it. Of course we also encourage you starting a thread and introducing yourself, this is just a fun little tool to help you get started!

I will be popping onto the thread and randomly handing out points to those that participate. What are points you ask, click here to find out more.

edited to add:any new cherry can fill this out, but random points will only be given to those that have less than 500 post counts.

And WELCOME to ACOT!!!! We are glad you are here!!!!
How did you find ACOT??found out by my sis- in- law "kennabeans"

What technique would you like to learn? I am interested in scrap booking and digital techniques.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? So far I have only made 1 layout, it has 2 pix

Are you into digital or paper layouts? would like to know more about both.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?I just finished a page with a cowgirl kind of theme.

Do you have your own scrap room? well sort of, it is full of a lot of supplies thats for sure.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? No, not yet.

What gives you the creeps?Spiders!! big time. and tanning bed glasses.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? sometimes both, usually up by 5:30 am tho

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?...... COFFEE

1grandma

Cherry Addict

A friend told me about ACOT, so I visited.  And bought a lot of stuff!  I would like to learn how to post pictures and lo.  I am not very comfortable with computers so I don't do digital stuff even though I have Scrapbook Factory.  I don't do a "usual" amount of pictures.  I look at all my pictures on a given subject or event, then decide what I want to scrap and how.  Lots of time I check out the gallery or a magazine for inspiration.  I have never completely copied any layout, but alter them to fit my needs, paper, embellishments, etc.  I am currently working on an album for my heritage; especially my father's side of the family with a few of my mother's side completed.  Alternating all that with trying to do pages of my children and grandchildren.  I have lots of started pages that are waiting for that special embellishment or inspiration to finish it.  I put these pages into the album, too.  I guess they are never really done.  I have a scrap table that is loaded up with lots of stuff.  Too loaded up to work on.  I ususally work at night.  I do private duty nursing and can take stuff to work on.  I went to a huge scrap in Gulf Shores, AL in early 2008.  It was great!  But there was so much going on that it was hard to concentrate on scraping.  There was classes, fun, food, lots of camaderie and very little sleep.  Sin gives me the creeps.  I stay creeped out a lot.  But, I'm trying.
Bibi

barrylisa

Cherry Tart

Hi, I'm Lisa.  I'm a mom, wife, and third grade teacher.  I enjoy scrapbooking and am looking forward to learning different techniques. 

How did you find ACOT?? Google Search

What technique would you like to learn? not really sure--I'm a sponge--I want to learn it all!

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? depends

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper, but I'm intrigued by digital

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Disney, Young Hero (an award my daughter won), Gift sb for nephews first Disney trip

Do you have your own scrap room? kinda--spare bedroom, treadmill, scrapbook, wii, library

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? no, I'm a little intimidated

What gives you the creeps? spiders, snakes, scary movies

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? night owl usually--never an early-bird

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? sweet tea

barrylisa

mom22

Cherry Tart

Yeah, my name is Lisa, too.  I'm a full-time wife and Mom, and a part-time Pilates instructor.  Here I go . . .

How did you find ACOT?? 
It's a scrapbooking Swap Thing website.

Better layouts for emphasizing photos and journalling.How many photos do you usually place on a layout?

No fewer than 3 and no more than 5.Are you into digital or paper layouts?
Paper is the only way for me.  I won't go digital.
Baby - toddler years of my 2 daughters - 4 months and 3 years
-
Oh how I wish . . .maybe in 20 years when the kids are grown I will

Yes, in real life at my craft stores, but can never seem satisfied to complete an entire page.  I end uo working on about 3 or 4 and come home wanting more.What gives you the creeps?
Spiders

I'm happier in the morning, grouchy at night.What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?  COFFEE, anytime.  I love it.  Ooh . . . have to scrap a page about my passion for Coffee!

twoby2

Cherry Tart

Hi.  My name is Peggy  and obviously I'm new to this site since I'm completely this questionairre.  The gals from the SS&M DT that I'm a part of have talked about ACOT and felt it was time to check it out and join up.  I look forward to being an active participant on this site. 

How did you find ACOT?? 

From the gals on the Scrappin' Sports and More Design Team

Don't know, I'll have to think on that for a while.

I do a lot of one page lo's and typically will have 2 - 3 photos on the page.

Paper only.  Computers and I are not compatible.

Finished a prom lo (from last spring) last night and have a baseball lo (from last summer) on my table right now

Yes, it's called the living room :bluesmile: I've taken over half the room

Oh yes, I try to go every couple of months and try to do a 2-3 weekend crops each year.

Spiders, yuck.

Absolutely a night-owl! I don't do mornings very well.

Diet pepsi with a margaruerita thrown in every so often

GKBRLOVE

Cherry Tart

How did you find ACOT?? web surfing

What technique would you like to learn? phto editing

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? whatever works

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? my son learning to tie his shoe

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? yes real life

What gives you the creeps?flem

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? both

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? bud light

scrappincass1

Cherry Blossom

How did you find ACOT??   I was looking for a good scrap booking website with great products.

What technique would you like to learn?  alcohol inks

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 1 -3 or more if 2 pages

Are you into digital or paper layouts?  I'm a paper girl all the way

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?  I was home for foot surgery for  6 weeks and got 37 pages done! 

Do you have your own scrap room?  yes...major re-org right now

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? yes...both

What gives you the creeps?   bugs

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird?  early bird

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?  tea, water

Chocolate.......who needs a reason?!

Koiwey

Sweet Cherry Pie

suslvgeo wrote:How did you find ACOT??  surfing the web for scrapbooking products about 4-5 years ago

What technique would you like to learn? digital scrapbooking- at the least, hybrid scrapping

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? anywhere from 1 to 20 per page-depends on size of photos, event, and effect I want

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Christmas 1997-baking gingerbread cookies

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? at friends' houses

What gives you the creeps? snakes and horror films
Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? both- suffer from insomnia

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? cape codder

Enjoy for we will never have this day again.
Koi

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

How did you find ACOT??  I found it a long time ago when it was called something different. Purchased from that company.

What technique would you like to learn?  Photo editing

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? As many as I can fit (I am an old school scrapper, started back in the 90's when it first started becoming popular-even before AC Moore had stickers in their store! LOL!).

Are you into digital or paper layouts?  Paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Family Christmas-now up to date. Debating on which album I will work in next. Probably a sports album for DS.

Do you have your own scrap room? Yes, but I have started scrapping in a different room to be closer to DH while he watches tv.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Oh yeah! Fun times!

What gives you the creeps? snakes, mice, rats

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Night owl!

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Frozen stawberry daiquiris and my new favorite is a wine called "Chocolate Lab", taste like tootsie rolls! Yummy!
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee